ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

best medication

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Crap! My cover has been blown, yes it's true, in the day I used to do stunt cock work for the adult film industry. Now the work has dried up of course, I still get the odd gig, but business has been a bit limp lately :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
odd,dried up and limp.
Were there three in the stunt team? :chuckle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Crap! My cover has been blown, yes it's true, in the day I used to do stunt cock work for the adult film industry. Now the work has dried up of course, I still get the odd gig, but business has been a bit limp lately :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
odd,dried up and limp.
Were there three in the stunt team? :chuckle
Modesty forbids me from answering that, though my stage name was willie and his two swingers :wink:
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by POSTMAN »

FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear! :crazy:

Now in future,watch the fecking tele.

Image

Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys. :Very Happy
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: best medication

Post by Lounge Lizard »

POSTMAN wrote:FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear! :crazy:

Now in future,watch the fecking tele.

Image

Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys. :Very Happy
What's the "topic notification email thing " and why would anyone use it ? :shock:
And apologies if I disrupted your quiet Sunday evening, making you late for chapel or whatever. :shock:
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by dvbuk55 »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear! :crazy:

Now in future,watch the fecking tele.

Image

Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys. :Very Happy
What's the "topic notification email thing " and why would anyone use it ? :shock:
And apologies if I disrupted your quiet Sunday evening, making you late for chapel or whatever. :shock:
Chapel :left: The coven more likely :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: best medication

Post by TeeferTiger »

Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by POSTMAN »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear! :crazy:

Now in future,watch the fecking tele.

Image

Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys. :Very Happy
What's the "topic notification email thing " and why would anyone use it ? :shock:
And apologies if I disrupted your quiet Sunday evening, making you late for chapel or whatever. :shock:
You can subscribe so that every thread you post in you recieve an email if someone else posts in it.
I have not used it for years,these VERY old threads are throwing it up. :d'oh!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
itscurtains
Posts: 18
Joined: 25 Jul 2010, 10:29
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by itscurtains »

clashcityrocker wrote:Piles treatment using Dry Figs
Three of four figs should be soaked overnight in water after being cleaned thoroughly in hot water. They should be taken first thing in the morning along with the water in which they were soaked. They should also be taken in evening in the similar manner. This treatment should be continued for three or four weeks. The tiny seeds of the fruit possess all excellent quality of stimulating peristaltic movement of the intestines. This facilitates easy evacuation of faeces and keeps the alimentary canal clean. The pressure on the anus thus being relieved, the hemorrhoids also contract.

Works for me.
But did'nt the Queen try this once and have an annus horriblis year? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQFPtu78Tmw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by dvbuk55 »

Aprilaydee wrote:Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
April, if only my wife so easily pleased :chuckle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: best medication

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
April, if only my wife so easily pleased :chuckle
Don't worry, you still please me......................well sort of :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
April, if only my wife so easily pleased :chuckle
Don't worry, you still please me......................well sort of :wink:
:shhhhh Everyone will know about us :oops: :nervous
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: best medication

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
April, if only my wife so easily pleased :chuckle
Don't worry, you still please me......................well sort of :wink:
:shhhhh Everyone will know about us :oops: :nervous
They already do....?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: best medication

Post by DGP1 »

Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
April, if only my wife so easily pleased :chuckle
Don't worry, you still please me......................well sort of :wink:
:shhhhh Everyone will know about us :oops: :nervous
They already do....?
:shock: I keep forgetting that this is a pubic forum :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: best medication

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
April, if only my wife so easily pleased :chuckle
Don't worry, you still please me......................well sort of :wink:
:shhhhh Everyone will know about us :oops: :nervous
They already do....?
:shock: I keep forgetting that this is a pubic forum :wink:
D'you know DG, I think some people get some perverse pleasure from our pecadildos :angel
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: best medication

Post by TeeferTiger »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Aprilaydee wrote:Thank you for making me smile chaps :)
April, if only my wife so easily pleased :chuckle
Don't worry, you still please me......................well sort of :wink:
:shhhhh Everyone will know about us :oops: :nervous
They already do....?
:shock: I keep forgetting that this is a pubic forum :wink:
D'you know DG, I think some people get some perverse pleasure from our pecadildos :angel
I'm not interested in your shoes...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?