dvbuk55 wrote:
Crap! My cover has been blown, yes it's true, in the day I used to do stunt cock work for the adult film industry. Now the work has dried up of course, I still get the odd gig, but business has been a bit limp lately
odd,dried up and limp.
Were there three in the stunt team?
dvbuk55 wrote:
Crap! My cover has been blown, yes it's true, in the day I used to do stunt cock work for the adult film industry. Now the work has dried up of course, I still get the odd gig, but business has been a bit limp lately
odd,dried up and limp.
Were there three in the stunt team?
Modesty forbids me from answering that, though my stage name was willie and his two swingers
FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear!
Now in future,watch the fecking tele.
Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
POSTMAN wrote:FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear!
Now in future,watch the fecking tele.
Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys.
What's the "topic notification email thing " and why would anyone use it ?
And apologies if I disrupted your quiet Sunday evening, making you late for chapel or whatever.
POSTMAN wrote:FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear!
Now in future,watch the fecking tele.
Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys.
What's the "topic notification email thing " and why would anyone use it ?
And apologies if I disrupted your quiet Sunday evening, making you late for chapel or whatever.
POSTMAN wrote:FFS lounge,you bored or summin.
I don't do the topic notification email thing and i got 5 today from yesteryear!
Now in future,watch the fecking tele.
Oh and ftr me piles are ok now thanks guys.
What's the "topic notification email thing " and why would anyone use it ?
And apologies if I disrupted your quiet Sunday evening, making you late for chapel or whatever.
You can subscribe so that every thread you post in you recieve an email if someone else posts in it.
I have not used it for years,these VERY old threads are throwing it up.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
clashcityrocker wrote:Piles treatment using Dry Figs
Three of four figs should be soaked overnight in water after being cleaned thoroughly in hot water. They should be taken first thing in the morning along with the water in which they were soaked. They should also be taken in evening in the similar manner. This treatment should be continued for three or four weeks. The tiny seeds of the fruit possess all excellent quality of stimulating peristaltic movement of the intestines. This facilitates easy evacuation of faeces and keeps the alimentary canal clean. The pressure on the anus thus being relieved, the hemorrhoids also contract.