We all have skills outside of work...both TBT and dvb are trained to kill with the blunt end of a pencil....and DGP well he has skills we would rather not talk about.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Breaking news: When not at work, posties can have other skills outside putting letters and parcels into correct slots, sometimes with deadlines! :o
And the "ologies" were the subjects I studied back in uni from '92...
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Questioning overtime
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Questioning overtime
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Questioning overtime
"An ology! 'e gets an ology and 'e says 'e's failed...you get an ology, you're a SCIENTIST!!!!IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:And the "ologies" were the subjects I studied back in uni from '92...
( I'll get me hi-vis...)
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Questioning overtime
smokerjim wrote:"An ology! 'e gets an ology and 'e says 'e's failed...you get an ology, you're a SCIENTIST!!!!IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:And the "ologies" were the subjects I studied back in uni from '92...
( I'll get me hi-vis...)

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Questioning overtime
That's really SAD trolleyIloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Breaking news: When not at work, posties can have other skills outside putting letters and parcels into correct slots, sometimes with deadlines! :o
And the "ologies" were the subjects I studied back in uni from '92... (after serving my time at grammar school. Which just goes to show that life does not always turn out how you expect, things happen that change your life dramatically. But for where my life is now, being a postie is probably the perfect job for me, as it gives me a daily dose of 4+ hours outdoors, keeping Seasonal Affective Disorder so much more low-key than anytime in the last 15 years since I became a sufferer...)
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Questioning overtime
Speak for yourself ft, I like talking about his other skills, it's £1.50 per call and its 0945..........fishtank wrote:We all have skills outside of work...both TBT and dvb are trained to kill with the blunt end of a pencil....and DGP well he has skills we would rather not talk about.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Breaking news: When not at work, posties can have other skills outside putting letters and parcels into correct slots, sometimes with deadlines! :o
And the "ologies" were the subjects I studied back in uni from '92...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Questioning overtime
You forgot the web-site http://www.postieinthenude.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;dvbuk55 wrote:Speak for yourself ft, I like talking about his other skills, it's £1.50 per call and its 0945..........fishtank wrote:We all have skills outside of work...both TBT and dvb are trained to kill with the blunt end of a pencil....and DGP well he has skills we would rather not talk about.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Breaking news: When not at work, posties can have other skills outside putting letters and parcels into correct slots, sometimes with deadlines! :o
And the "ologies" were the subjects I studied back in uni from '92...
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Questioning overtime
Yes.................. I was meaning to have a word with you about that, there has been a number of complaints about having to use a magnifying tool and being bitterly disapponted with the result, jabba the hut was mentioned in relation to the wrinkles..................... how about we invest in some Q10.DGP1 wrote:You forgot the web-site http://www.postieinthenude.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;dvbuk55 wrote:Speak for yourself ft, I like talking about his other skills, it's £1.50 per call and its 0945..........fishtank wrote:We all have skills outside of work...both TBT and dvb are trained to kill with the blunt end of a pencil....and DGP well he has skills we would rather not talk about.IloveMYredTROLLEY! wrote:Breaking news: When not at work, posties can have other skills outside putting letters and parcels into correct slots, sometimes with deadlines! :o
And the "ologies" were the subjects I studied back in uni from '92...
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Questioning overtime
Q10 only helps to reduce / slow down the onset of wrinkles - what he needs is something akin to polyfilla or a very skilled plasterer 
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Questioning overtime
Would scaffolding be required smoker, it can be expensive if it's a big erection job, fortunately it would work out at about £0.35p in DGs casesmokerjim wrote:Q10 only helps to reduce / slow down the onset of wrinkles - what he needs is something akin to polyfilla or a very skilled plasterer
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Questioning overtime
I don't even want to think of the mechanics of it....I only wanted to give you the facts, just the facts.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!