Remember when the workforce was paid in tokens you could only spend in the company store................................ they say what goes around comes around.fishtank wrote:cantbelieveit's... wrote:For goodness sake!!!! At least £15 an hour, but on the down side there will only be half of the work force left
Who said it will be an hourly rate....it might be piecework.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
2013 wages and beyond
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
2013 folks were they want us van sharin 2 duties now in the next 18 months it will be 3 walks van sharin and so on, were supposed to be startin this in september and al tell you wot things our moving very quick in our office.soz it had nothing to do with the head topic 2013 WAGES AND BEYOND,were all gettin asked who wants to take a van home as we have no room in the yard eeeerrrrmmmm NO THANKS 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
I wouldn't mind sharing a van with a 19 year old blonde beauty with a love of the erotic lifestyle - and she wouldn't even have to work for Royal Mail 
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
to young m8 am into older birds meself 
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
I believe ostriches live to quite a good age - and they are very adept at assuming the positionmaisymoo04 wrote:to young m8 am into older birds meself
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
It's just as well dv that you are not into older birds.....supply may be a problem.dvbuk55 wrote:I believe ostriches live to quite a good age - and they are very adept at assuming the positionmaisymoo04 wrote:to young m8 am into older birds meself![]()
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
fishtank wrote:It's just as well dv that you are not into older birds.....supply may be a problem.dvbuk55 wrote:I believe ostriches live to quite a good age - and they are very adept at assuming the positionmaisymoo04 wrote:to young m8 am into older birds meself![]()
![]()
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
You may laugh dv but i have a block of 30 sheltered flats on my delivery....and 28 of them are occupied by widows.dvbuk55 wrote:
![]()
I do my pulling at the old folks home these days ft, it's the only place I'm still called a young man
So....As my own pension appears to be worthless...i could always try spending some poor bugger's who never got the chance to.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 2013 wages and beyond
Aye it's a fallacy ft that married men live longer than single men, they actually die sooner, it only SEEMS like they live longer - mind you are a bit greedy with 28 young widows to choose from - put in a good word for me, you can say that I'm not as good as I once was BUT I'm as good once as I ever was.fishtank wrote:You may laugh dv but i have a block of 30 sheltered flats on my delivery....and 28 of them are occupied by widows.dvbuk55 wrote:
![]()
I do my pulling at the old folks home these days ft, it's the only place I'm still called a young man
So....As my own pension appears to be worthless...i could always try spending some poor bugger's who never got the chance to.