ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

2013 wages and beyond

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
cantbelieveit's... wrote:For goodness sake!!!! At least £15 an hour, but on the down side there will only be half of the work force left :cry

Who said it will be an hourly rate....it might be piecework. :chuckle :chuckle :nervous :nervous :wave
Remember when the workforce was paid in tokens you could only spend in the company store................................ they say what goes around comes around.
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by maisymoo04 »

2013 folks were they want us van sharin 2 duties now in the next 18 months it will be 3 walks van sharin and so on, were supposed to be startin this in september and al tell you wot things our moving very quick in our office.soz it had nothing to do with the head topic 2013 WAGES AND BEYOND,were all gettin asked who wants to take a van home as we have no room in the yard eeeerrrrmmmm NO THANKS :no no
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by BELIAL »

Van sharing :roll: OOps rethink :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
Bye
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by dvbuk55 »

I wouldn't mind sharing a van with a 19 year old blonde beauty with a love of the erotic lifestyle - and she wouldn't even have to work for Royal Mail :cool
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by maisymoo04 »

to young m8 am into older birds meself :dance
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by dvbuk55 »

maisymoo04 wrote:to young m8 am into older birds meself :dance
I believe ostriches live to quite a good age - and they are very adept at assuming the position :wink: :angel
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:to young m8 am into older birds meself :dance
I believe ostriches live to quite a good age - and they are very adept at assuming the position :wink: :angel
It's just as well dv that you are not into older birds.....supply may be a problem. :chuckle :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:to young m8 am into older birds meself :dance
I believe ostriches live to quite a good age - and they are very adept at assuming the position :wink: :angel
It's just as well dv that you are not into older birds.....supply may be a problem. :chuckle :nervous
:chuckle :chuckle I do my pulling at the old folks home these days ft, it's the only place I'm still called a young man :shock:
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
:chuckle :chuckle I do my pulling at the old folks home these days ft, it's the only place I'm still called a young man :shock:
You may laugh dv but i have a block of 30 sheltered flats on my delivery....and 28 of them are occupied by widows.
So....As my own pension appears to be worthless...i could always try spending some poor bugger's who never got the chance to. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: 2013 wages and beyond

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
:chuckle :chuckle I do my pulling at the old folks home these days ft, it's the only place I'm still called a young man :shock:
You may laugh dv but i have a block of 30 sheltered flats on my delivery....and 28 of them are occupied by widows.
So....As my own pension appears to be worthless...i could always try spending some poor bugger's who never got the chance to. :whistle
Aye it's a fallacy ft that married men live longer than single men, they actually die sooner, it only SEEMS like they live longer - mind you are a bit greedy with 28 young widows to choose from - put in a good word for me, you can say that I'm not as good as I once was BUT I'm as good once as I ever was. :angel :chuckle