ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Damage to vans!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Damage to vans!
I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo
We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger.

Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Damage to vans!
Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that iskrussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereoWe got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger.
![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Damage to vans!
I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a MetroStormproof wrote:Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that iskrussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereoWe got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger.
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Damage to vans!
Metro would be a step up from my first car - A white Morris MarinaDGP1 wrote:I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a MetroStormproof wrote:Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that iskrussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereoWe got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger.
![]()
![]()
![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Damage to vans!
Are you married to the President of France???TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Metro would be a step up from my first car - A white Morris MarinaDGP1 wrote:I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a MetroStormproof wrote:Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that iskrussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereoWe got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger.
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Damage to vans!
Well it was not mine but i did get one laterDGP1 wrote:I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a MetroStormproof wrote:Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that iskrussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereoWe got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger.
![]()
![]()
![]()
Sold it and bought Porsche, happy times before mortgages.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Re: Damage to vans!
Which Porsche? Not a 924 was it? ( Porsche on the badge, VW on the enginekrussel wrote:Well it was not mine but i did get one laterDGP1 wrote:I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a MetroStormproof wrote:Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that iskrussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereoWe got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger.
![]()
![]()
![]()
. It went around corners nice but sadly rusted away rather quickly
![]()
Sold it and bought Porsche, happy times before mortgages.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!