ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Damage to vans!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Damage to vans!

Post by krussel »

I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo :nana We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger. :left: :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Damage to vans!

Post by Stormproof »

krussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo :nana We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger. :left: :left:
Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that is :wink:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Damage to vans!

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
krussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo :nana We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger. :left: :left:
Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that is :wink:
I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a Metro :shock: :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Damage to vans!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
krussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo :nana We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger. :left: :left:
Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that is :wink:
I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a Metro :shock: :chuckle :chuckle
Metro would be a step up from my first car - A white Morris Marina :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Damage to vans!

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
krussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo :nana We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger. :left: :left:
Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that is :wink:
I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a Metro :shock: :chuckle :chuckle
Metro would be a step up from my first car - A white Morris Marina :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Are you married to the President of France??? :wink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaM8ZedQw08" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; :chuckle :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Damage to vans!

Post by krussel »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
krussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo :nana We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger. :left: :left:
Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that is :wink:
I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a Metro :shock: :chuckle :chuckle
Well it was not mine but i did get one later :nervous . It went around corners nice but sadly rusted away rather quickly :roll:

Sold it and bought Porsche, happy times before mortgages. :cool
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Damage to vans!

Post by smokerjim »

krussel wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
krussel wrote:I remember being 18 yrs old and driving a girlfriend home in my mums new Mini Metro with Roxy Music on the stereo :nana We got to a set of lights and a Robin pulled along side. The lights changed and a canned it but still got burned off by the smegger. :left: :left:
Can't believe you admitted to that........listening to Roxy Music that is :wink:
I can't believe anyone would admit to driving a Metro :shock: :chuckle :chuckle
Well it was not mine but i did get one later :nervous . It went around corners nice but sadly rusted away rather quickly :roll:

Sold it and bought Porsche, happy times before mortgages. :cool
Which Porsche? Not a 924 was it? ( Porsche on the badge, VW on the engine :left: )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!