ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?
-
mclovin
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?
The day I finish 2 and a half hours after I'm due is the day I wave goodbye to RM forever.
-
lr73
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 08 Jun 2010, 17:58
- Gender: Female
Re: Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?
mclovin wrote:The day I finish 2 and a half hours after I'm due is the day I wave goodbye to RM forever.
So im not being unreasonable then.
-
mclovin
- Posts: 1106
- Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
- Gender: Male
Re: Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?
Hell no, that is totally unacceptable.