ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
mclovin
Posts: 1106
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?

Post by mclovin »

The day I finish 2 and a half hours after I'm due is the day I wave goodbye to RM forever.
lr73
Posts: 21
Joined: 08 Jun 2010, 17:58
Gender: Female

Re: Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?

Post by lr73 »

mclovin wrote:The day I finish 2 and a half hours after I'm due is the day I wave goodbye to RM forever.

So im not being unreasonable then.
mclovin
Posts: 1106
Joined: 11 Feb 2009, 18:39
Gender: Male

Re: Anyone lack prep time in the mornings?

Post by mclovin »

Hell no, that is totally unacceptable.