I HATE London... too many people and too much going on. I'm too used to my semi rural way of life now! Only thing I have to contend with is tourists and coffin dodgers, and that's mainly just the summer months.POSTMAN wrote:Our PHG's in London get a 'relaxation allowance',you know you guys should really come down here,it's the bollox.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Aye winters are harsh on the elderly. Very considerate of them all to pop off, just as the busy time of the year gets underway.Aprilaydee wrote;
Only thing I have to contend with is tourists and coffin dodgers, and that's mainly just the summer months.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
Thunderthighs
- Posts: 990
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Breaking News: Been told, I'm gonna get the Leadership Allowance for the duration of my tenure etc.
Woo-Hoo!!!
Result, methinks...
Woo-Hoo!!!
Result, methinks...
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Can me Postman and the team get it for moderating you lot.Thunderthighs wrote:Breaking News: Been told, I'm gonna get the Leadership Allowance for the duration of my tenure etc.
Woo-Hoo!!!
Result, methinks...
Congrats BTW, good news.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Blimey TT you don't half have some luck
Have you had your compo through yet? drinks on you 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Thunderthighs
- Posts: 990
- Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Compo, YEP, Just under 2 grand! ( 2nd case still pending..)
Two yrs back, won 3 competitions I entered...
1. 4 days in Paris all exs for 2, free jackets, watches, tee shirts, torches, signed Tour De France tops, Champs Elysees seats for final stage...36 degree heat!
2. Free sports gear, towel, energy drink.
3. Free back pack, huge 70 lt type.
Would give it all back for "non-dogs" round!!!
Two yrs back, won 3 competitions I entered...
1. 4 days in Paris all exs for 2, free jackets, watches, tee shirts, torches, signed Tour De France tops, Champs Elysees seats for final stage...36 degree heat!
2. Free sports gear, towel, energy drink.
3. Free back pack, huge 70 lt type.
Would give it all back for "non-dogs" round!!!