ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?

Post by TeeferTiger »

POSTMAN wrote:Our PHG's in London get a 'relaxation allowance',you know you guys should really come down here,it's the bollox.
I HATE London... too many people and too much going on. I'm too used to my semi rural way of life now! Only thing I have to contend with is tourists and coffin dodgers, and that's mainly just the summer months.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?

Post by Straight4ward »

Aprilaydee wrote;
Only thing I have to contend with is tourists and coffin dodgers, and that's mainly just the summer months.
Aye winters are harsh on the elderly. Very considerate of them all to pop off, just as the busy time of the year gets underway.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
Thunderthighs
Posts: 990
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
Gender: Male

Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?

Post by Thunderthighs »

Breaking News: Been told, I'm gonna get the Leadership Allowance for the duration of my tenure etc.

Woo-Hoo!!!
Result, methinks...
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Thunderthighs wrote:Breaking News: Been told, I'm gonna get the Leadership Allowance for the duration of my tenure etc.

Woo-Hoo!!!
Result, methinks...
Can me Postman and the team get it for moderating you lot. :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy

Congrats BTW, good news.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?

Post by Stormproof »

Blimey TT you don't half have some luck :shock: Have you had your compo through yet? drinks on you :dance
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Thunderthighs
Posts: 990
Joined: 14 Jul 2009, 19:42
Gender: Male

Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?

Post by Thunderthighs »

Compo, YEP, Just under 2 grand! ( 2nd case still pending..)

Two yrs back, won 3 competitions I entered...
1. 4 days in Paris all exs for 2, free jackets, watches, tee shirts, torches, signed Tour De France tops, Champs Elysees seats for final stage...36 degree heat!
2. Free sports gear, towel, energy drink.
3. Free back pack, huge 70 lt type.

Would give it all back for "non-dogs" round!!!