So do you actually do any work as well and how many staff are there in the two offices?Aprilaydee wrote:The 2 offices I supervise and get the leadership for have a DOM but classed as a "cluster DOM" because they look after a few small offices. The PHG does all the daily reports, rotas, forecasts (to an extent-just on a weekly basis, no annual stuff!), CPR, paymaster, RCS etc. etc. etc...
If you're just looking after the callers office and the attached RLE work, I don't think you'll get the allowance.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Yes, I do a delivery as well as all the reports etc I don't supervise them both at the same time if that's what you meant?dvbuk55 wrote:So do you actually do any work as well and how many staff are there in the two offices?Aprilaydee wrote:The 2 offices I supervise and get the leadership for have a DOM but classed as a "cluster DOM" because they look after a few small offices. The PHG does all the daily reports, rotas, forecasts (to an extent-just on a weekly basis, no annual stuff!), CPR, paymaster, RCS etc. etc. etc...
If you're just looking after the callers office and the attached RLE work, I don't think you'll get the allowance.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
So basically it's book room stuff - but how many staff are there in each office?Aprilaydee wrote:Yes, I do a delivery as well as all the reports etc I don't supervise them both at the same time if that's what you meant?dvbuk55 wrote:So do you actually do any work as well and how many staff are there in the two offices?Aprilaydee wrote:The 2 offices I supervise and get the leadership for have a DOM but classed as a "cluster DOM" because they look after a few small offices. The PHG does all the daily reports, rotas, forecasts (to an extent-just on a weekly basis, no annual stuff!), CPR, paymaster, RCS etc. etc. etc...
If you're just looking after the callers office and the attached RLE work, I don't think you'll get the allowance.
-
creedscat
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
You get a D2D supplement.
-
bandit650
- Posts: 880
- Joined: 14 Aug 2007, 15:42
- Gender: Female
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Nobody gets D2D supplement anymore,D2D are part of your work load.creedscat wrote:You get a D2D supplement.
-
creedscat
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
bandit650 wrote:Nobody gets D2D supplement anymore,D2D are part of your work load.creedscat wrote:You get a D2D supplement.
So whats the 20.60 on your payslip for then???
-
not me
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
- Gender: Female
- Location: Uranus
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
well whats it called? the clue is in the namecreedscat wrote:bandit650 wrote:Nobody gets D2D supplement anymore,D2D are part of your work load.creedscat wrote:You get a D2D supplement.
So whats the 20.60 on your payslip for then???
-
creedscat
- Posts: 219
- Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 15:46
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Come on, dont keep me in suspencecustard wrote:well whats it called? the clue is in the namecreedscat wrote:bandit650 wrote:Nobody gets D2D supplement anymore,D2D are part of your work load.creedscat wrote:You get a D2D supplement.
So whats the 20.60 on your payslip for then???
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
14 in one and 20 odd in the other...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Well I would say you are being taken advantage of - ask to go as a temp manager, you are doing all but the job in name for much less money, and although it may not sit well in your mind, you should be rewarded for the work you do.Aprilaydee wrote:14 in one and 20 odd in the other...
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Christ no... I tell the DOM to do all the other shite. I just do the lil reports and tell em I don't have time for anything else. Bugger em!dvbuk55 wrote:Well I would say you are being taken advantage of - ask to go as a temp manager, you are doing all but the job in name for much less money, and although it may not sit well in your mind, you should be rewarded for the work you do.Aprilaydee wrote:14 in one and 20 odd in the other...
I don't want to be anywhere near a management status anymore. I'd have to know what I was doing then
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Aprilaydee wrote:Christ no... I tell the DOM to do all the other shite. I just do the lil reports and tell em I don't have time for anything else. Bugger em!dvbuk55 wrote:Well I would say you are being taken advantage of - ask to go as a temp manager, you are doing all but the job in name for much less money, and although it may not sit well in your mind, you should be rewarded for the work you do.Aprilaydee wrote:14 in one and 20 odd in the other...
I don't want to be anywhere near a management status anymore. I'd have to know what I was doing then
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
its called a Delivery Supplement -creedscat wrote:Come on, dont keep me in suspencecustard wrote:well whats it called? the clue is in the namecreedscat wrote:bandit650 wrote:Nobody gets D2D supplement anymore,D2D are part of your work load.creedscat wrote:You get a D2D supplement.
So whats the 20.60 on your payslip for then???
Its a supplement for working in the Delivery Function of RML not just for delivering D2Ds but for delivering all mail.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
I believe all PHG's qualify for the FIB* supplement.
Certainly the case in our office.
*Fat Immobile Bastard.
Certainly the case in our office.
*Fat Immobile Bastard.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: PHG "cover"...Enhanced Pay Rate?
Oi!!! I know who my Dad is and I'm not immobile...Straight4ward wrote:I believe all PHG's qualify for the FIB* supplement.
Certainly the case in our office.
*Fat Immobile Bastard.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?