It's still insensitive, and dangerous to start suggesting that everyone in that position should be sent there. If someone CHOOSES to do that, when they have a TERMINAL illness, then it's their choice. But if they DON'T have a terminal illness, then it's wrong to suggest that they go there. Think of thier Families.Lounge Lizard wrote:No, not lauighingdvbuk55 wrote:Yeah go on laugh and scoff at .......................forgot what I was going to.............what day is it?Lounge Lizard wrote:Precisely. When I get older and suffer worse from mental illness I will need a one way ticket to Zurich Dignitas woll sort me out.fishtank wrote:Well all i can say is don't any of you dare get old and suffer from mental illnessand if you do.....expect roughly the same treatment.
![]()
![]()
![]()
When I was off work with depression for some considerable time my doctor had me down as suicidal, and though I get by alright day to day now, I'm not much better and basically have been around for plenty long enough.
.
Believe me. It causes a lot of distress for the Family, if someone chooses to die. I know that you weren't taking this lightly. But please bear in mind that there would be consequences for those left behind.