ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Slum postman!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dblad
Posts: 448
Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
Gender: Male

Re: Slum postman!

Post by dblad »

calpsy wrote:
dblad wrote:
calpsy wrote:Classic . Do you laugh at all your own jokes too ?


:nana
Yes
No read the question . It asks if you laugh at your own jokes NOT do YOU answer questions for other people . DOH !
Touchy :Boo hoo!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Slum postman!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

calpsy wrote:
dblad wrote:
calpsy wrote:Classic . Do you laugh at all your own jokes too ?


:nana
Yes
No read the question . It asks if you laugh at your own jokes NOT do YOU answer questions for other people . DOH !
1. Yes I do - If I don't think a joke is funny why would I tell or post it :hmmmm

2. As you did not use the quote feature perhaps dblad thought it was a general question. Note to self quoting a post I am referring to causes less confusion. :Very Happy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
calpsy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 491
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Slum postman!

Post by calpsy »

Say again but have it make sense this time .

DOH ! trying too much but failing .

:nana
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Slum postman!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

calpsy wrote:Say again but have it make sense this time .

DOH ! trying too much but failing .

:nana
:arrrghhh You are either making this hard work on purpose or you can't follow a simple thread.

My post

1. was a reply to your original question which you had a go at dblad about.

2. Was an explanation as to why dblad though it was a general question and what you could do to stop any confusion.

Now what was difficult about that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
calpsy
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 491
Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Slum postman!

Post by calpsy »

Maybe its me ................ ME NO UNDERSTAND ! !
theboropostie
Posts: 132
Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 18:29
Gender: Male

Re: Slum postman!

Post by theboropostie »

Wait till Pegusus is introduced over there!

That would take some planning!
Thorby Bislam
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 495
Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
Gender: Male
Location: Desolation Row

Re: Slum postman!

Post by Thorby Bislam »

At 2:08. "Regendra Yarda gets more mail than you'd get in vagina. He isn't sure he believes it".

He aint the only one ! I'll stick to my mail pouch if you dont mind.
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
kwf166
Posts: 279
Joined: 27 Mar 2008, 21:03
Gender: Male
Location: Wouldn't you like to know

Re: Slum postman!

Post by kwf166 »

I wonder if they cut off :hmmmm