Touchycalpsy wrote:No read the question . It asks if you laugh at your own jokes NOT do YOU answer questions for other people . DOH !dblad wrote:Yescalpsy wrote:Classic . Do you laugh at all your own jokes too ?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Slum postman!
-
dblad
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Nov 2009, 18:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Slum postman!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Slum postman!
1. Yes I do - If I don't think a joke is funny why would I tell or post itcalpsy wrote:No read the question . It asks if you laugh at your own jokes NOT do YOU answer questions for other people . DOH !dblad wrote:Yescalpsy wrote:Classic . Do you laugh at all your own jokes too ?
2. As you did not use the quote feature perhaps dblad thought it was a general question. Note to self quoting a post I am referring to causes less confusion.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Slum postman!
Say again but have it make sense this time .
DOH ! trying too much but failing .

DOH ! trying too much but failing .
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Slum postman!
calpsy wrote:Say again but have it make sense this time .
DOH ! trying too much but failing .
My post
1. was a reply to your original question which you had a go at dblad about.
2. Was an explanation as to why dblad though it was a general question and what you could do to stop any confusion.
Now what was difficult about that.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Slum postman!
Maybe its me ................ ME NO UNDERSTAND ! !
-
theboropostie
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 28 Dec 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Slum postman!
Wait till Pegusus is introduced over there!
That would take some planning!
That would take some planning!
-
Thorby Bislam
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 495
- Joined: 04 Jan 2008, 20:45
- Gender: Male
- Location: Desolation Row
Re: Slum postman!
At 2:08. "Regendra Yarda gets more mail than you'd get in vagina. He isn't sure he believes it".
He aint the only one ! I'll stick to my mail pouch if you dont mind.
He aint the only one ! I'll stick to my mail pouch if you dont mind.
Just spilt stain-remover down my shirt. Now how do I get that out?
-
kwf166
- Posts: 279
- Joined: 27 Mar 2008, 21:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wouldn't you like to know
Re: Slum postman!
I wonder if they cut off 