ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Do u work for nothing???
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Do u work for nothing???
Yeah please speak english ........ and if thats not possible at least SPELL the words properly .

-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Do u work for nothing???
baldrick wrote:Nes Pa
Then You shouldn't be using French phrases TBT.
Besides it should be N'est pas (innit?).
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
motherhubbard
- Posts: 1001
- Joined: 08 Feb 2010, 17:13
- Gender: Female
- Location: in the cupboard
Re: Do u work for nothing???
Actually (and I hate to be pedantic) it is N'est-ce pas?
D'accord mon vieux?
D'accord mon vieux?
Never let the hand you hold, hold you down.
-
baldrick
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 5038
- Joined: 13 Sep 2007, 23:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Do u work for nothing???
I think you're right there motherhubbard.motherhubbard wrote:Actually (and I hate to be pedantic) it is N'est-ce pas?
D'accord mon vieux?
But it is over 40 years since I learnt French at school.
-
gman
Re: Do u work for nothing???
maybe nes pa is text talk in France, hahabaldrick wrote:Nes Pa
Then You shouldn't be using French phrases TBT.
Besides it should be N'est pas (innit?).
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Do u work for nothing???
That's right.custard wrote:text talk on a PC is pure laziness,I find it annoying
thankfully it is banned/discouraged on most grown up forums
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Do u work for nothing???
Right you horrible lot get fell in. Lounge my lad that better not be a LOL your sendingLounge Lizard wrote:That's right.custard wrote:text talk on a PC is pure laziness,I find it annoying
thankfully it is banned/discouraged on most grown up forumsWe never had slovenly slobs using using 'text talk' before they got rid of National service.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Do u work for nothing???
No, but to some people LOL means LOunge Lizard.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Right you horrible lot get fell in. Lounge my lad that better not be a LOL your sendingLounge Lizard wrote:That's right.custard wrote:text talk on a PC is pure laziness,I find it annoying
thankfully it is banned/discouraged on most grown up forumsWe never had slovenly slobs using using 'text talk' before they got rid of National service.
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8961
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Do u work for nothing???
I just hope CHICKENWITTLE and the rest of the early mob(s) don't have an accident before their "OFFICIAL START TIME" as we all know what the DOM will say
" you should'nt have been here before your time you silly postperson you"
.........THEREFORE NO CLAIM ON US
you are on to PLUMS! folks it aint worth it, they are only happy that you come in early to help them meet their targets..........not yours 
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Do u work for nothing???
My DOM's no different to the lads, no idea what the official start time is! I swear hardly any part timers know what there start time is meant to be. They've been messed around so much they just come in when they feel like it. I was asked if I'd slept in, despite being 30 mins early, as the usual lad starts over an hour before I turned up.blue1873 wrote:I just hope CHICKENWITTLE and the rest of the early mob(s) don't have an accident before their "OFFICIAL START TIME" as we all know what the DOM will say" you should'nt have been here before your time you silly postperson you"
.........THEREFORE NO CLAIM ON US
you are on to PLUMS! folks it aint worth it, they are only happy that you come in early to help them meet their targets..........not yours
The full timers actually want me to go in early, not like you lot, as I make them wait for the packets, redirections, and the many, many missorts I get. I'm often walking around a deserted office, dropping off redirections and missorts to empty frames.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Do u work for nothing???
This is a real "no no" in our office as all late missorts have to be placed into the first ips missort frame. Otherwise it looks as if the postie has left them behindNewPostieUK wrote:I'm often walking around a deserted office, dropping off redirections and missorts to empty frames.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: Do u work for nothing???
We got plenty of mongs in my office that come in early everyday which is mind boggling because like people have said for their office we have to wait for a missort run to come in which is about 0920ish so none gets out until that's done and the sorting frames are all clear.
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: Do u work for nothing???
I knowkrussel wrote: Otherwise it looks as if the postie has left them behind
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Do u work for nothing???
Do you really want them done for willful delay thoughNewPostieUK wrote:I knowkrussel wrote: Otherwise it looks as if the postie has left them behind
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
not me
- Posts: 2735
- Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
- Gender: Female
- Location: Uranus
Re: Do u work for nothing???
NewPostieUK wrote:My DOM's no different to the lads, no idea what the official start time is! I swear hardly any part timers know what there start time is meant to be. They've been messed around so much they just come in when they feel like it. I was asked if I'd slept in, despite being 30 mins early, as the usual lad starts over an hour before I turned up.blue1873 wrote:I just hope CHICKENWITTLE and the rest of the early mob(s) don't have an accident before their "OFFICIAL START TIME" as we all know what the DOM will say" you should'nt have been here before your time you silly postperson you"
.........THEREFORE NO CLAIM ON US
you are on to PLUMS! folks it aint worth it, they are only happy that you come in early to help them meet their targets..........not yours
The full timers actually want me to go in early, not like you lot, as I make them wait for the packets, redirections, and the many, many missorts I get. I'm often walking around a deserted office, dropping off redirections and missorts to empty frames.
thats 'cos they are too busy flapping and worrying about their finish time
if they all accepted they worked ot their time and cut off if required then why worry?
I bet none come up and offer a hand as they are flapping?