ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Nudity

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
ashadd
Posts: 605
Joined: 03 Oct 2008, 20:20
Gender: Male

Re: Nudity

Post by ashadd »

clashcityrocker wrote:No nudity today but I did see my first camel toe of the summer.

any chance of a piccy... :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
I married my wife for her looks, but not the one she gave me when i said i was going to be a postman.
wacko74
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1572
Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
Gender: Male

Re: Nudity

Post by wacko74 »

Ive had a good few weeks... 2 occasions of women wearing the superb "low top-no bra" combo and leaning forward to take something off me only for pinkie and perkie to put in an unexpected but most welcome appearance!
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Nudity

Post by clashcityrocker »

ashadd wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:No nudity today but I did see my first camel toe of the summer.

any chance of a piccy... :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Image
Sorry only one hump!
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Nudity

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:
ashadd wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:No nudity today but I did see my first camel toe of the summer.

any chance of a piccy... :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy :Very Happy
Image
Sorry only one hump!
Well one hump is better than none :oops: and two humps? - bliss. :chuckle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Nudity

Post by clashcityrocker »

And then I found this story:
Two humps are definitely not bliss.......

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h ... s%3Disch:1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Nudity

Post by dvbuk55 »

I would have thought a clear indicator was whether or not she had a smile on her face :whistle
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Nudity

Post by krussel »

"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," said Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory.

Only in Australia :left:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Pegman
Posts: 373
Joined: 27 Aug 2009, 22:41
Gender: Male
Location: The Deep South

Re: Nudity

Post by Pegman »

I must be lucky with this, I regularly get a flash, one girl I deliver to always comes down the stairs with the dressing gown open, whether or not she knows the distorted glass is not that good or not I don't care, I get a nice view of pinky, perky and the shaven haven :chuckle
http://www.onlyoneunited.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

100% United, 100% Unofficial
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Nudity

Post by clashcityrocker »

When i joined RMC I was barely computer literate so to be able to find a story on the internet and post it on here is a big step forward.
But I'm not sure a story about a woman killed by her pet camel trying to have sex with her is the best use of my new skills.
Will be spending a few days at Samye Ling next week to contemplate this and other things.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Nudity

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

clashcityrocker wrote:When i joined RMC I was barely computer literate so to be able to find a story on the internet and post it on here is a big step forward.
But I'm not sure a story about a woman killed by her pet camel trying to have sex with her is the best use of my new skills.
Will be spending a few days at Samye Ling next week to contemplate this and other things.
FFS and I thought you were joking :shock: :shock: About 19,800 results
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Straight4ward
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1621
Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
Gender: Male

Re: Nudity

Post by Straight4ward »

Clash,

All that we are is the result of what we have thought:
it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts.
If a man speak or act with good thought, happiness follows him
like a shadow that never leaves him.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Nudity

Post by clashcityrocker »

Straight4ward wrote:Clash,

All that we are is the result of what we have thought:
it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts.
If a man speak or act with good thought, happiness follows him
like a shadow that never leaves him.
You've been there then?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72773
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Nudity

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Straight4ward wrote:Clash,

All that we are is the result of what we have thought:
it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts.
If a man speak or act with good thought, happiness follows him
like a shadow that never leaves him.
You've been there then?
:Applause :Applause took me a while though :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Nudity

Post by dvbuk55 »

clashcityrocker wrote:When i joined RMC I was barely computer literate so to be able to find a story on the internet and post it on here is a big step forward.
But I'm not sure a story about a woman killed by her pet camel trying to have sex with her is the best use of my new skills.
Will be spending a few days at Samye Ling next week to contemplate this and other things.
Don't waste your time ccr - take yourself off to the fleshpots of Amsterdam :chuckle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16742
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Nudity

Post by clashcityrocker »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Don't waste your time ccr - take yourself off to the fleshpots of Amsterdam :chuckle
Been there. Done that. Had the STD.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.