Ive had a good few weeks... 2 occasions of women wearing the superb "low top-no bra" combo and leaning forward to take something off me only for pinkie and perkie to put in an unexpected but most welcome appearance!
"I'd say it's probably been playing, or it may be even a sexual sort of thing," said Detective Senior Constable Craig Gregory.
Only in Australia
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
I must be lucky with this, I regularly get a flash, one girl I deliver to always comes down the stairs with the dressing gown open, whether or not she knows the distorted glass is not that good or not I don't care, I get a nice view of pinky, perky and the shaven haven
When i joined RMC I was barely computer literate so to be able to find a story on the internet and post it on here is a big step forward.
But I'm not sure a story about a woman killed by her pet camel trying to have sex with her is the best use of my new skills.
Will be spending a few days at Samye Ling next week to contemplate this and other things.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
clashcityrocker wrote:When i joined RMC I was barely computer literate so to be able to find a story on the internet and post it on here is a big step forward.
But I'm not sure a story about a woman killed by her pet camel trying to have sex with her is the best use of my new skills.
Will be spending a few days at Samye Ling next week to contemplate this and other things.
FFS and I thought you were joking About 19,800 results
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
All that we are is the result of what we have thought:
it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts.
If a man speak or act with good thought, happiness follows him
like a shadow that never leaves him.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
All that we are is the result of what we have thought:
it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts.
If a man speak or act with good thought, happiness follows him
like a shadow that never leaves him.
You've been there then?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
All that we are is the result of what we have thought:
it is founded on our thoughts and made up of our thoughts.
If a man speak or act with good thought, happiness follows him
like a shadow that never leaves him.
You've been there then?
took me a while though
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker wrote:When i joined RMC I was barely computer literate so to be able to find a story on the internet and post it on here is a big step forward.
But I'm not sure a story about a woman killed by her pet camel trying to have sex with her is the best use of my new skills.
Will be spending a few days at Samye Ling next week to contemplate this and other things.
Don't waste your time ccr - take yourself off to the fleshpots of Amsterdam