What a strange question. ALL cuttting off is due to too high a workload. D2D is part of workload, has been since 1982. So anyone who cut off did so because of too much d2d and/or too much mail and/or too long a duty.dingo wrote:This is not a wind up , but did anyone have to cut off on their delivery due to the inclusion of Door to Door into workload.
I have not had any reported to me in London , and yes there was over 20 London offices who had 4 contracts last week.
If you did cut off , have management decided to do something different next week ?
I can understand the debate about whether someone has lost or not but I want to know outside of a revison whether the inclusion of door to door has meant that you cannot complete your delivery.
Are you essentially asking does 1 extra d2d increase workload? Does a bear sh1t in the woods?