and we DON'T want a photo on here.Pinky 1 wrote:Well everything the hi-vis doesn't cover get's a suntan !
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
England Shirts on Duty
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: England Shirts on Duty
-
redspartapost
- Posts: 151
- Joined: 10 Jul 2009, 12:03
- Gender: Male
Re: England Shirts on Duty
just got back from local gala day to notice that one of my neighbours has a star spangled banner and a scottish saltire draped from his window 
-
brothermagrew
- Posts: 3015
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Shares a border with England to the south.
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Your neighbours obviously got good taste then 
"Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised."
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Speak for yourself, I DO want the photoLounge Lizard wrote:and we DON'T want a photo on here.Pinky 1 wrote:Well everything the hi-vis doesn't cover get's a suntan !
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: England Shirts on Duty
krussel wrote:They wont let us fly England flags on the vans
There is a reason for that krussel, apparently the Government have been concerned that mens private parts are getting smaller and so they are conducting a survey.
They are asking anyone under 3 inches to display a white flag with a red cross on their vehicle
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Seen lots of tourists coming into the country in the last few days with their England flags on their cars.
They'll have to be careful where they leave their car as the flags may not be there when they return... neither may the windows the flags were attached to!!
Not keen on the English around here...
I've actually got a friend from the US staying with me at the moment, and he loves the UK so I was meaning to ask him who he'd be supporting. I doubt he'll be bothered with a "soccer" match though eh?!
They'll have to be careful where they leave their car as the flags may not be there when they return... neither may the windows the flags were attached to!!
Not keen on the English around here...
I've actually got a friend from the US staying with me at the moment, and he loves the UK so I was meaning to ask him who he'd be supporting. I doubt he'll be bothered with a "soccer" match though eh?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Lounge Lizard wrote:and we DON'T want a photo on here.Pinky 1 wrote:Well everything the hi-vis doesn't cover get's a suntan !

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Did you send a text to my mobile DVB? as that what it saiddvbuk55 wrote:
There is a reason for that krussel, apparently the Government have been concerned that mens private parts are getting smaller and so they are conducting a survey.
They are asking anyone under 3 inches to display a white flag with a red cross on their vehicle
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Glendour not your brother is heAprilaydee wrote:Seen lots of tourists coming into the country in the last few days with their England flags on their cars.
They'll have to be careful where they leave their car as the flags may not be there when they return... neither may the windows the flags were attached to!!![]()
Not keen on the English around here...
I've actually got a friend from the US staying with me at the moment, and he loves the UK so I was meaning to ask him who he'd be supporting. I doubt he'll be bothered with a "soccer" match though eh?!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: England Shirts on Duty
No? My brother is called Llwellyn ap Gruffydd.. <snigger> j/k btw...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Glendour not your brother is heAprilaydee wrote:Seen lots of tourists coming into the country in the last few days with their England flags on their cars.
They'll have to be careful where they leave their car as the flags may not be there when they return... neither may the windows the flags were attached to!!![]()
Not keen on the English around here...
I've actually got a friend from the US staying with me at the moment, and he loves the UK so I was meaning to ask him who he'd be supporting. I doubt he'll be bothered with a "soccer" match though eh?!![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: England Shirts on Duty
No I didn't AND I don't have a flag on my car eitherStormproof wrote:Did you send a text to my mobile DVB? as that what it saiddvbuk55 wrote:
There is a reason for that krussel, apparently the Government have been concerned that mens private parts are getting smaller and so they are conducting a survey.
They are asking anyone under 3 inches to display a white flag with a red cross on their vehicle
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Oh, and just to clarify, I have no problem with the English etc. I'm happy to be British. Well, as happy as you can be I guess given the current state of things!
It's just the people around here don't like to be associated with England in any way, shape or form. They consider themselves Welsh, not British and resent being reminded that they are, in fact, British.
It's just the people around here don't like to be associated with England in any way, shape or form. They consider themselves Welsh, not British and resent being reminded that they are, in fact, British.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72773
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Thats where the 3 lions should have come fromAprilaydee wrote:No? My brother is called Llwellyn ap Gruffydd.. <snigger> j/k btw...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Glendour not your brother is heAprilaydee wrote:Seen lots of tourists coming into the country in the last few days with their England flags on their cars.
They'll have to be careful where they leave their car as the flags may not be there when they return... neither may the windows the flags were attached to!!![]()
Not keen on the English around here...
I've actually got a friend from the US staying with me at the moment, and he loves the UK so I was meaning to ask him who he'd be supporting. I doubt he'll be bothered with a "soccer" match though eh?!![]()
![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Jenny Manchester
- Posts: 138
- Joined: 10 Jan 2010, 17:12
- Gender: Female
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Maybe we should all bring these into the office on Monday and do the Managers heads in..Lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-
Pinky 1
- Posts: 1510
- Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 11:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Wales
Re: England Shirts on Duty
Better to have 4 lions eh TBT ?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Thats where the 3 lions should have come fromAprilaydee wrote:No? My brother is called Llwellyn ap Gruffydd.. <snigger> j/k btw...TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Glendour not your brother is heAprilaydee wrote:Seen lots of tourists coming into the country in the last few days with their England flags on their cars.
They'll have to be careful where they leave their car as the flags may not be there when they return... neither may the windows the flags were attached to!!![]()
Not keen on the English around here...
I've actually got a friend from the US staying with me at the moment, and he loves the UK so I was meaning to ask him who he'd be supporting. I doubt he'll be bothered with a "soccer" match though eh?!![]()
![]()
not France
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Cara yn bod 'n briod , dydy 'n fawr at ca a hun 'n anad berson a 'ch angen at blina achos 'r bwyso chan 'ch buchedd "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "
" I like being married,, it's great to find that one special person you want to bother for the rest of your life "