Well I had in mind something very tiring, ...................... like an 8 hour delivery in the pouring rainDGP1 wrote:What do you have planned darlingdvbuk55 wrote:Any plans for the weekend gorgeousDGP1 wrote:I'm the blonde onedvbuk55 wrote:Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
- it used to be SHEGP1 you know.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
two frames!!!
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: two frames!!!
come on lads please hang the sign next timeDGP1 wrote:What do you have planned darlingdvbuk55 wrote:Any plans for the weekend gorgeousDGP1 wrote:I'm the blonde onedvbuk55 wrote:Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
- it used to be SHEGP1 you know.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: two frames!!!
Does this mean another trip to the naughty roomTrueBlueTerrier wrote:come on lads please hang the sign next timeDGP1 wrote:What do you have planned darlingdvbuk55 wrote:Any plans for the weekend gorgeousDGP1 wrote:I'm the blonde onedvbuk55 wrote:Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
- it used to be SHEGP1 you know.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
When have you ever been out of the naughty room I may well askDGP1 wrote:Does this mean another trip to the naughty roomTrueBlueTerrier wrote:come on lads please hang the sign next timeDGP1 wrote:What do you have planned darlingdvbuk55 wrote:Any plans for the weekend gorgeousDGP1 wrote:I'm the blonde onedvbuk55 wrote:Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
- it used to be SHEGP1 you know.
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: two frames!!!
dvbuk55 wrote:
When have you ever been out of the naughty room I may well ask
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
DGP1 wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:
When have you ever been out of the naughty room I may well askabout as often as you
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32787
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
Weird frames in Canada...
http://www.cupw.ca/index.cfm/ci_id/12309/la_id/1.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cupw.ca/index.cfm/ci_id/12309/la_id/1.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: two frames!!!
I am sorry but what do they do get the local secondary school to knock them up as a project. I thought the RM2000 frames looked bad but they are a lot better than the Canadian version. Sorry.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
smelly_cat_lady
- Posts: 341
- Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
- Gender: Female
- Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts
Re: two frames!!!
RM2000 ? Is that like the Nimbus 2000? I could do with a new broomstick 
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: two frames!!!
Look at all the flats folded in half
That would really p**s me off come bundle up time
That would really p**s me off come bundle up time
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: two frames!!!
They looks as happy as some in my office this week with 700 calls and £20.60 d2d money
Pic below
http://www.cupw.ca/multimedia/website/g ... 10_025.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Pic below
http://www.cupw.ca/multimedia/website/g ... 10_025.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: two frames!!!
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
are planners still bringing these in
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: two frames!!!
That was before the revision, all the frames look like that now.woofwoof wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
are planners still bringing these in
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
woofwoof
- Posts: 1516
- Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
- Gender: Male
- Location: stinky land
Re: two frames!!!
thats against the maximum fitting size a base and 4 wings isthe maximun sizeStormproof wrote:That was before the revision, all the frames look like that now.woofwoof wrote:TrueBlueTerrier wrote:'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
are planners still bringing these in
-
deanomac83
- Posts: 67
- Joined: 24 Jun 2011, 17:00
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
