ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

two frames!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
I'm the blonde one :wink:
Any plans for the weekend gorgeous :shhhhh
What do you have planned darling :Very Happy
Well I had in mind something very tiring, ...................... like an 8 hour delivery in the pouring rain :chuckle
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: two frames!!!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
I'm the blonde one :wink:
Any plans for the weekend gorgeous :shhhhh
What do you have planned darling :Very Happy
come on lads please hang the sign next time

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: two frames!!!

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
I'm the blonde one :wink:
Any plans for the weekend gorgeous :shhhhh
What do you have planned darling :Very Happy
come on lads please hang the sign next time

Image
Does this mean another trip to the naughty room :nervous :d'oh!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
I'm the blonde one :wink:
Any plans for the weekend gorgeous :shhhhh
What do you have planned darling :Very Happy
come on lads please hang the sign next time
Does this mean another trip to the naughty room :nervous :d'oh!
When have you ever been out of the naughty room I may well ask :angel
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: two frames!!!

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
When have you ever been out of the naughty room I may well ask :angel
:hmmmm about as often as you :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
When have you ever been out of the naughty room I may well ask :angel
:hmmmm about as often as you :wink:
:shock: :Very Happy :Very Happy
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32787
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by POSTMAN »

Weird frames in Canada...

http://www.cupw.ca/index.cfm/ci_id/12309/la_id/1.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: two frames!!!

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I am sorry but what do they do get the local secondary school to knock them up as a project. I thought the RM2000 frames looked bad but they are a lot better than the Canadian version. Sorry.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
smelly_cat_lady
Posts: 341
Joined: 22 Nov 2009, 15:08
Gender: Female
Location: On the delivery office floor looking up shorts

Re: two frames!!!

Post by smelly_cat_lady »

RM2000 ? Is that like the Nimbus 2000? I could do with a new broomstick :shock:
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: two frames!!!

Post by krussel »

Look at all the flats folded in half :left:

That would really p**s me off come bundle up time :shock:
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: two frames!!!

Post by krussel »

They looks as happy as some in my office this week with 700 calls and £20.60 d2d money :left:

Pic below


http://www.cupw.ca/multimedia/website/g ... 10_025.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

Re: two frames!!!

Post by woofwoof »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
Image
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.

are planners still bringing these in
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: two frames!!!

Post by Stormproof »

woofwoof wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
Image
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.

are planners still bringing these in
That was before the revision, all the frames look like that now.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
woofwoof
Posts: 1516
Joined: 13 Apr 2007, 16:23
Gender: Male
Location: stinky land

Re: two frames!!!

Post by woofwoof »

Stormproof wrote:
woofwoof wrote:
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
Image
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
'kin 'ell do you do prep on a skate board or roller skates.

are planners still bringing these in
That was before the revision, all the frames look like that now.
thats against the maximum fitting size a base and 4 wings isthe maximun size
deanomac83
Posts: 67
Joined: 24 Jun 2011, 17:00
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by deanomac83 »

johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years :whistle
IMG_1703.JPG
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: wow