Yep....Nothing,Nada,Nil, or the square root of feck all.POSTMAN wrote:So 5am starts will get nothing?fishtank wrote:patio1 wrote:what is esa 1 please cos i start at 4.30 . should i be getting more than the delivery supplement of 20.60?
an honest and simple answer would be nice PLEASESo....No you wont get any more.Big Daz wrote:ESA 1 is 0401 to 0500
ESA 2 is 0501 to 0530
The Dawn shift Is 2AM to 4AM
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
5am start:ESA what?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: 5am start:ESA what?
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: 5am start:ESA what?
Cheers fish,i'll pass it on.fishtank wrote:Yep....Nothing,Nada,Nil, or the square root of feck all.POSTMAN wrote:So 5am starts will get nothing?fishtank wrote:patio1 wrote:what is esa 1 please cos i start at 4.30 . should i be getting more than the delivery supplement of 20.60?
an honest and simple answer would be nice PLEASESo....No you wont get any more.Big Daz wrote:ESA 1 is 0401 to 0500
ESA 2 is 0501 to 0530
The Dawn shift Is 2AM to 4AM
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
smarterdarter
- Posts: 269
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 12:05
- Location: Location: Location:
Re: 5am start:ESA what?
WOW!!! your first postbidders45 wrote:s**t job.
-
nebushi
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 05 Jul 2010, 14:11
- Gender: Male
Re: 5am start:ESA what?
There is about 70 of us trying to get the Dawn shift allowance back in my office. 94.20 DOWN AT THE MOMENT. 4 weeks worth, This needs SORTING ASAP.dvbuk55 wrote:Not true - check again tomorrow. Dawn shift allowance was NOT part of the agreement and you should still be getting it. Only ESA 1 and ESA 2 were incorporated into the delivery supplement.horris wrote:I gave them a call today and they told me that ALL grandfather rights had gone because of the new pay dealdvbuk55 wrote:I'd certainly give payroll a ring tomorrow and check, apparently they were having difficulty in identifying some staff functions and you may have slipped through the net.horris wrote:So I and others in my office should still be getting the £23.55 allowance?dvbuk55 wrote:Mine did, which is correct according to the oracle,I think I'll get it spent before they ask for it back.horris wrote:I was getting ( up until today) £23.55 pay protection for when I started at 4am but I got my payslip today only to find out I'd lost this allowance. I thought that the £12 and £6 allowances were going but not the 4am allowance. Does anyone know anymore about this? My union rep was under the impression that the 4am allowance was staying.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: 5am start:ESA what?
You just prompted me to open last weeks pay slip - the dawn shift allowance is still there, pro-rata of course - and according to Dingo there is no agreement for the DSA to be included just ESA 1 & 2........