yes mate, this is what you get no matter how many you do, even if you do TEN in a week, this is what you will get come rain or shine.....welcome to royal fail.sjc777 wrote:As a new starter, please explain / correct me
I am part time 24h per week, Del Supplement on this weeks payslip is £12.36 is this correct, and do I recieve this payment every week no matter how many D2D's (up to 6) I do (even if none)
If i work my day off or do extra hours does this supplement increase
This week I have completed my walk 4 days extra day on another walk and delivered 4 D2D's each day,
The D2D's on my walk alone would have earned me @0.02 each = £29.60, but going forward I will be getting £12.36.
If the above is correct, I will not be joining the union as the are certainly not acting in my best interests.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
E S A
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: E S A
-
jack straw
- Posts: 260
- Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 17:08
- Gender: Female
Re: E S A
You've certainly caught on quickly concerning the union my friend. This current pair we've got have sold us down the line again.sjc777 wrote:As a new starter, please explain / correct me
I am part time 24h per week, Del Supplement on this weeks payslip is £12.36 is this correct, and do I recieve this payment every week no matter how many D2D's (up to 6) I do (even if none)
If i work my day off or do extra hours does this supplement increase
This week I have completed my walk 4 days extra day on another walk and delivered 4 D2D's each day,
The D2D's on my walk alone would have earned me @0.02 each = £29.60, but going forward I will be getting £12.36.
If the above is correct, I will not be joining the union as the are certainly not acting in my best interests.
-
Rommagic
- Posts: 1523
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 16:52
Re: E S A
defined area supp? i did not get this one.But a extra tenner for my door2doors,So we got the same amount of money added together.SWIM wrote:on my payslip today:
delivery supp. £20.06
defined area supp. £10.00
network 2007 pay protection £12.37
door to door £19.57
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: E S A
Door to Door
Pay schedule
Date Pay
4 June 2010 D2D payments for w/e
30 May 2010 +
Early shift payment
(if eligible)
11 June 2010 D2D payments for w/e
6 June 2010 + £20.60 delivery pay supplement*
18 June 2010 Any outstanding D2D payments + £20.60 delivery pay supplement*
25 June 2010 onwards £20.60 delivery pay supplement*
*Pro-rata part-time
Pay schedule
Date Pay
4 June 2010 D2D payments for w/e
30 May 2010 +
Early shift payment
(if eligible)
11 June 2010 D2D payments for w/e
6 June 2010 + £20.60 delivery pay supplement*
18 June 2010 Any outstanding D2D payments + £20.60 delivery pay supplement*
25 June 2010 onwards £20.60 delivery pay supplement*
*Pro-rata part-time