ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

E S A

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: E S A

Post by daveyeff »

sjc777 wrote:As a new starter, please explain / correct me

I am part time 24h per week, Del Supplement on this weeks payslip is £12.36 is this correct, and do I recieve this payment every week no matter how many D2D's (up to 6) I do (even if none)
If i work my day off or do extra hours does this supplement increase
This week I have completed my walk 4 days extra day on another walk and delivered 4 D2D's each day,
The D2D's on my walk alone would have earned me @0.02 each = £29.60, but going forward I will be getting £12.36.

If the above is correct, I will not be joining the union as the are certainly not acting in my best interests.
yes mate, this is what you get no matter how many you do, even if you do TEN in a week, this is what you will get come rain or shine.....welcome to royal fail.
SWIM
Posts: 425
Joined: 11 Jan 2010, 20:33
Gender: Male

Re: E S A

Post by SWIM »

on my payslip today:

delivery supp. £20.06
defined area supp. £10.00
network 2007 pay protection £12.37
door to door £19.57

:cuppa
'deal of the century' - dingo
jack straw
Posts: 260
Joined: 17 Feb 2010, 17:08
Gender: Female

Re: E S A

Post by jack straw »

sjc777 wrote:As a new starter, please explain / correct me

I am part time 24h per week, Del Supplement on this weeks payslip is £12.36 is this correct, and do I recieve this payment every week no matter how many D2D's (up to 6) I do (even if none)
If i work my day off or do extra hours does this supplement increase
This week I have completed my walk 4 days extra day on another walk and delivered 4 D2D's each day,
The D2D's on my walk alone would have earned me @0.02 each = £29.60, but going forward I will be getting £12.36.

If the above is correct, I will not be joining the union as the are certainly not acting in my best interests.
You've certainly caught on quickly concerning the union my friend. This current pair we've got have sold us down the line again. :sad:
Rommagic
Posts: 1523
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 16:52

Re: E S A

Post by Rommagic »

SWIM wrote:on my payslip today:

delivery supp. £20.06
defined area supp. £10.00
network 2007 pay protection £12.37
door to door £19.57

:cuppa
defined area supp? i did not get this one.But a extra tenner for my door2doors,So we got the same amount of money added together.
daveyeff
Posts: 4699
Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
Gender: Male

Re: E S A

Post by daveyeff »

SWIM wrote:on my payslip today:

delivery supp. £20.06
defined area supp. £10.00
network 2007 pay protection £12.37
door to door £19.57

:cuppa
i think you,ll find you owe them 12.37 in your next pay, its supposed to cease today.
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: E S A

Post by Glenno »

i think you,ll find you owe them 12.37 in your next pay, its supposed to cease today.
This is what i said earlier, big boo boo by payrol? :wave :wave
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: E S A

Post by Glenno »

Door to Door

Pay schedule


Date Pay
4 June 2010 D2D payments for w/e
30 May 2010 +
Early shift payment
(if eligible)

11 June 2010 D2D payments for w/e
6 June 2010 + £20.60 delivery pay supplement*


18 June 2010 Any outstanding D2D payments + £20.60 delivery pay supplement*

25 June 2010 onwards £20.60 delivery pay supplement*

*Pro-rata part-time
Glenno
Posts: 1491
Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12

Re: E S A

Post by Glenno »

So many posts and so many Topics, even with the facts in the zipped file
but no real responce from the people "in the know" :wave :wave