Never mind that s**t then,get us a picture of the biggest frame in the office!Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
two frames!!!
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
-
harmony
- Posts: 78
- Joined: 22 Feb 2007, 18:52
- Location: wales
Re: two frames!!!
Sorry mate youve been done like a kipper.....Sherpas Rule wrote:WTF is that!? If I was put on to a job with a frame that size I think I would just pack my job in there and then!Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: two frames!!!
Apparently in some DO's you prep the mail into the frame and tie it up. Normal.
Then you turn the addresses round so you have a different delivery route and you prep the second walk into it.
Apparently a great space-saving idea but it would do my nut in.
Then you turn the addresses round so you have a different delivery route and you prep the second walk into it.
Apparently a great space-saving idea but it would do my nut in.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Cedar_Room
- Posts: 826
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09
Re: two frames!!!
Mr Blonde wrote:I do believe I would cry if I had to deliver that.johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years
“Shorts,in this weather?!”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”
“What’s she been ordering now?”
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: two frames!!!
I'll try and get a pic of the largest frame in the office tomorrowbunkerland wrote:Never mind that s**t then,get us a picture of the biggest frame in the office!Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
Patrick Clifton
- Posts: 430
- Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
- Gender: Male
- Location: Greendale
Re: two frames!!!
Nevermind the mail! You need to get some of that packets to the feckin' driver! Some of them are huge!Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: two frames!!!
I am the driver and I have to take someone else out and do their bag drops and large pkts/tracked 
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
Well it's not like you to be complaining about a tight fit DGPDGP1 wrote:2 frames for my duty but I find it easier than trying to squeeze it all into 1 frame.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: two frames!!!
Was that not an 80,s pop banddvbuk55 wrote:tight fit
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: two frames!!!
krussel wrote:Was that not an 80,s pop banddvbuk55 wrote:tight fit

That takes me back
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: two frames!!!
You have'nt changed a bit

So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: two frames!!!
I'm the blonde onedvbuk55 wrote:Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
- it used to be SHEGP1 you know.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: two frames!!!
Any plans for the weekend gorgeousDGP1 wrote:I'm the blonde onedvbuk55 wrote:Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
- it used to be SHEGP1 you know.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: two frames!!!
What do you have planned darlingdvbuk55 wrote:Any plans for the weekend gorgeousDGP1 wrote:I'm the blonde onedvbuk55 wrote:Which one is he - don't forget the "operation"Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit![]()
![]()
- it used to be SHEGP1 you know.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
