ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

two frames!!!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by bunkerland »

Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
Image
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
Never mind that s**t then,get us a picture of the biggest frame in the office! :shock:
harmony
Posts: 78
Joined: 22 Feb 2007, 18:52
Location: wales

Re: two frames!!!

Post by harmony »

Sherpas Rule wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
Image
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
WTF is that!? If I was put on to a job with a frame that size I think I would just pack my job in there and then!
Sorry mate youve been done like a kipper..... :arrrghhh :arrrghhh
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16692
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: two frames!!!

Post by clashcityrocker »

Apparently in some DO's you prep the mail into the frame and tie it up. Normal.
Then you turn the addresses round so you have a different delivery route and you prep the second walk into it.
Apparently a great space-saving idea but it would do my nut in.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Cedar_Room
Posts: 826
Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 14:09

Re: two frames!!!

Post by Cedar_Room »

Mr Blonde wrote:
johnnyp wrote:We have had these bigger frames at our place for over 2 years :whistle
IMG_1703.JPG
I do believe I would cry if I had to deliver that.
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle
“Shorts,in this weather?!”

“If they’re bills I don’t want ‘em!”

“What’s she been ordering now?”
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: two frames!!!

Post by Stormproof »

bunkerland wrote:
Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
Image
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
Never mind that s**t then,get us a picture of the biggest frame in the office! :shock:
I'll try and get a pic of the largest frame in the office tomorrow
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Patrick Clifton
Posts: 430
Joined: 16 May 2010, 12:37
Gender: Male
Location: Greendale

Re: two frames!!!

Post by Patrick Clifton »

Stormproof wrote:I thought 2 frames was normal, plenty of them at my place.....
Image
this is one of my regular duties and by no means the biggest frame in the office.
Nevermind the mail! You need to get some of that packets to the feckin' driver! Some of them are huge!
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: two frames!!!

Post by Stormproof »

I am the driver and I have to take someone else out and do their bag drops and large pkts/tracked :arrrghhh
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:2 frames for my duty but I find it easier than trying to squeeze it all into 1 frame.
Well it's not like you to be complaining about a tight fit DGP :angel
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: two frames!!!

Post by krussel »

dvbuk55 wrote:tight fit
Was that not an 80,s pop band :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: two frames!!!

Post by DGP1 »

krussel wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:tight fit
Was that not an 80,s pop band :hmmmm
Image

That takes me back :oops:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: two frames!!!

Post by Stormproof »

You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: two frames!!!

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
I'm the blonde one :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: two frames!!!

Post by dvbuk55 »

DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
I'm the blonde one :wink:
Any plans for the weekend gorgeous :shhhhh
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: two frames!!!

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:You have'nt changed a bit ;liar ;liar :wink:
Which one is he - don't forget the "operation" :shock: - it used to be SHEGP1 you know. :whistle
I'm the blonde one :wink:
Any plans for the weekend gorgeous :shhhhh
What do you have planned darling :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio