Ian Dury and the Blockheads , ahhhhh , now that takes me back to a sublime age , except for one blight , I can see
Thatcher's ugly mug on the horizon all over again.
It's 04:10 in the morning, I've just looked in for a reality check before getting ready for work and you lot have got me pissing myself laughing already - how much can a body stand ? Well done chapsL Tommo wrote:![]()
![]()
HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Me thinks your as Nuts as me!!!!
Hit me with your rythme stick. hit me slowly hit me quick!!!!! HIT ME HIT ME HIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
Oh its nice to be a lunatic!!!!!![]()
OUT
DirtyHarry wrote:You have me sussedNow do up that top button , where do you think you are , Old Street ?
![]()
![]()
You're welcome , rhino49.rhino49 wrote:It's 04:10 in the morning, I've just looked in for a reality check before getting ready for work and you lot have got me pissing myself laughing already - how much can a body stand ? Well done chaps![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Like it , like it , like it , TBT.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:DirtyHarry wrote:You have me sussedNow do up that top button , where do you think you are , Old Street ?
![]()
![]()
GSM (DH) Am I hurting your head solider.
Lcpl (LT) No sir Why?
GSM (DH) I should be I'm standing on your hair. Get it cut you scruffy little man.
Ah the memories.
One of the best was when a GSM said to one Guy as he poked him in the chest with his pacer stick. "There is a bit of crap on the end of this stick" Quick as you like the squaddy said "Not on this end Sir"
C