ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

pissing dogs

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Post by smokerjim »

I got bit last night - after 13 months of getting away with it - I was covering another postie's walk on docket, 3rd of 4 pouches, just bowling along, went through the gate, to the door on the side of the house ( ground floor maisonette ), door was wide open & as I drew level with it, two aggressive leapt up and charged, like The Light Brigade - sadly, I ain't Russian & I ain't got any guns, so I considered my somewhat limited options, and started a strategic withdrawl for the gate :cool :cool :cool ( ok, tbh, I shat it, and pegged it for the gate :roll: :crazy: :oops: ).

As I was doing that, it got me on the ankle, owners rushed outside, practically forced sugar water, tea and buscuits upon me :dance as I was trying to get hold of the evening screw to find out the SOP :roll: & whilst waiting, the owners told me, it had happened before, they recieved a letter a few weeks ago, been threatened with having to pick up their mail from the caller's office, and hadn't got round to sorting out an exterior letter box :d'oh! :d'oh! :d'oh! :so there :no no

Still, on the upside, I now get a long weekend ( before next week's rotated long weekend ), I don't get the chance to deliver Harry Potter on Saturday ( :funneh :funneh Oh dear, what a shame, never mind! ), and I've got to see my rep when I get back to sort out the compo :dance :dance :dance
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Post by smokerjim »

BTW, waddaya think of an idea I've had for new PPE uniform..

Image The best bit is on sunny days, you ca ... :crazy:
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Just means the dogs and estate kids on my round would get their hands on these.

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
jafferpants
Posts: 727
Joined: 24 May 2007, 16:21
Location: OVER THE HILL

Post by jafferpants »

SMOKERJIM LIKE THE IDEA ABOUT USING THE BREASTPLATE FOR A FRY UP AND LOOKING DOWN THE SUIT A BIT I SEE YOU HAVE A HANDY CARRY CASE FOR YOUR MEAT AND TWO VEG. PS ANY IDEAS WHERE I COULD PUT MY SAVALOY. :oops:
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Post by smokerjim »

jafferpants wrote:SMOKERJIM LIKE THE IDEA ABOUT USING THE BREASTPLATE FOR A FRY UP AND LOOKING DOWN THE SUIT A BIT I SEE YOU HAVE A HANDY CARRY CASE FOR YOUR MEAT AND TWO VEG. PS ANY IDEAS WHERE I COULD PUT MY SAVALOY. :oops:
Savaloy? I was told you got a chipolata :wink: :Very Happy
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
jafferpants
Posts: 727
Joined: 24 May 2007, 16:21
Location: OVER THE HILL

Post by jafferpants »

YOUR RIGHT BUT I WEAR STRONG GLASSES.MAKES EVERYTHING LOOK BIGGER ECCEPT MY PAY SLIP :shock:
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Kittens

Post by Stormproof »

Any one want a kitten? I've got 2 to give away free to good homes.........
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
jafferpants
Posts: 727
Joined: 24 May 2007, 16:21
Location: OVER THE HILL

Post by jafferpants »

SORRY BUT AT MY TIME OF LIFE IV'E LOST ALL INTEREST IN PUSSY'S. :oops: :oops: :oops:
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

Re: Kittens

Post by L Tommo »

k66yla wrote:Any one want a kitten? I've got 2 to give away free to good homes.........
How old and wot are they.. Male or female? And wots the mother like??? Ive got a Mad Ginger Tom that My Mum has now and he is a right git... Funny but a git!! I love cats over a dog all day... Its just if they will settle with a mad Ginger thing??? Alfie is a bit like his owner.... :crazy:

OUT


ahhhhhhhhhh

ps JafferPants mate.. Your getting a bit warm under the collar lately mate... U need a little blue tablet or sumfink??? :wink:
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72754
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

I love cats and had 2 but 1 died recently the other is a bit lonely but I am too far away - good luck with finding them a good home. Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Re: Kittens

Post by smokerjim »

k66yla wrote:Any one want a kitten? I've got 2 to give away free to good homes.........
Cheers, but a little busy with my own & my first - a geogeous, cheeky little black pussy.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Post by Stormproof »

They are 10 weeks old today..........think tabby is male, in other words, i have'nt a clue.

Image
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
jafferpants
Posts: 727
Joined: 24 May 2007, 16:21
Location: OVER THE HILL

Post by jafferpants »

TOMMO TALKING OF MAD GINGER THINGS I MUST RING THE WIFE :wave
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

JAFFER.....

Post by L Tommo »

HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN FEEL A SLAP COMING ON FOR YOU MATE FROM THE LADY OF YOUR HOUSE... :pray I hope she dont catch ya too hard mate,
That suit of armour might come in handy again!!! :wink:

out


ps I sshe that bad mate??? :d'oh!
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH
L Tommo
Posts: 3165
Joined: 06 Feb 2007, 09:43
Gender: Male
Location: WATCHING YOU WATCHING ME!

Ahhhhhh the Tabby ...

Post by L Tommo »

k66yla wrote:They are 10 weeks old today..........think tabby is male, in other words, i have'nt a clue.

Image
The Tabby is lovely and looks like my Nans old cat.... I would love to take the pair of em but it wouldnt be fair. As Alfie would have em for breakfast..
He is a bit wild... :crazy: He thinks he is the guvnor in the house..... Which he is!!! :nervous

If i find out anyone who wants a Pair Of kittens i will give you a shout K66yla...

My Cuz might???? Will ask the weekend...


out. :Very Happy
L TOMMO.... ILLEGITIMIS NON CARBORUNDUM........

EAST LONDON MAIL CENTER-ISHHHH