andy2007 wrote:The money's the LEAST of our problems mate! The longer outdoor element, WCM, unachievable targets, etc., etc.. Are what'll REALLY make life difficult.
Although, there's no doubt that it's terrible that some will have to loose out, to pay for other's financial gain.

Your posts sums up my Posistion and many others,
I will gain financialy,many of my mates will be worse off ,the increase in work load is very scary in outdoor element,especialy as a Planning Manager tells me it hardly takes any extra time to take D2D to every house than exsisting call rate,Thats whatPegus says ,I beg to differ.
And no matter how you dress this agreement up ,it Mentions D2D Saturday Specials,wich I assume have to be delivered on saturdays.!
Now RM have contract with UK mail to deliver even more Parcels,this is at a time now when most days its 50/50 if you cut off or not,
And if You do cut off their are threats etc waiting from Managers who cannot understand why you cannot do your impossible work load in a short term.
The Health Implications are so scary ,look at the true figures now ,let alone substantial work load increase,forget this crap about trolleys taking wait off shoulders ,wich they do.
But I know if you are constanly pushushing /pulling a heavy trolley up and down hills,and pounding a hard surface dailythe stress this places upon your body.
Forget crap about saving full time jobs,this agreement destroys long term jobs wether full time or P/T What do you have to do to acheive the top 10% and what happens if you are unable to make that grade even with help.
When I see valid answers to my fears I might vote yes ,but till then most people I know ,it will be a big NO vote!