ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Using my business cards as D2D's...?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
Buy envelopes and stamps, post them and claim the expense against your business tax. Oh and make sure that you have them delivered on your day off

-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
Yeh use your free stampsdvbuk55 wrote:Buy envelopes and stamps, post them and claim the expense against your business tax. Oh and make sure that you have them delivered on your day off![]()
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
Or if your new business is that good word of mouth should suffice. 
-
madelin4
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 16:56
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
dvbuk55 wrote:Buy envelopes and stamps, post them and claim the expense against your business tax. Oh and make sure that you have them delivered on your day off![]()
-
whitemoor66
- Posts: 138
- Joined: 08 May 2009, 23:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
I dropped off fliers for a mate of mine who is a builder, got quite a few good bits of work from his fliers and I got my palm crossed, go ahead, do it, nobody will ever know or probabably care. Can you imagine the trouble they (RM) would have to go to to collate evidence against you? Find a few "Trusted" work mates and they can do the same as well. 
Warning! Don't throw 'em up in your frame though!!!!
Warning! Don't throw 'em up in your frame though!!!!
-
el_cartero
- Posts: 838
- Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 17:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
How can i mail the whole planet how much would that cost?
one day part timers will have the same right as full timers
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
Croziers annual salary and bonus might just cover it.el_cartero wrote:How can i mail the whole planet how much would that cost?
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
Or around £ 936 Million!Lounge Lizard wrote:Croziers annual salary and bonus might just cover it.el_cartero wrote:How can i mail the whole planet how much would that cost?
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
dan1986ccfc
- Posts: 63
- Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 16:58
- Gender: Male
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
Appeciate the many responses fella's.
For anyone who wondered it is my own web design business.
And in reply to some of you - I do struggle to fit the time in. I am on a part time contract. Although i only ever seem to work part time hours when it suits them!
Also Great forum - makes some great reading. I've learnt alot on here about the current situation as I've only been with RM 2 and a half years. Keep up the good work
For anyone who wondered it is my own web design business.
And in reply to some of you - I do struggle to fit the time in. I am on a part time contract. Although i only ever seem to work part time hours when it suits them!
Also Great forum - makes some great reading. I've learnt alot on here about the current situation as I've only been with RM 2 and a half years. Keep up the good work
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
Show us some of your web design work then! :)dan1986ccfc wrote:Appeciate the many responses fella's.
For anyone who wondered it is my own web design business.
And in reply to some of you - I do struggle to fit the time in. I am on a part time contract. Although i only ever seem to work part time hours when it suits them!
Also Great forum - makes some great reading. I've learnt alot on here about the current situation as I've only been with RM 2 and a half years. Keep up the good work
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
I don't think so! This is a family friendly forum - although if you are over 18..................IPS wrote:Show us some of your web design work then! :)dan1986ccfc wrote:Appeciate the many responses fella's.
For anyone who wondered it is my own web design business.
And in reply to some of you - I do struggle to fit the time in. I am on a part time contract. Although i only ever seem to work part time hours when it suits them!
Also Great forum - makes some great reading. I've learnt alot on here about the current situation as I've only been with RM 2 and a half years. Keep up the good work
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Using my business cards as D2D's...?
dvbuk55 wrote:I don't think so! This is a family friendly forum - although if you are over 18..................IPS wrote:Show us some of your web design work then! :)dan1986ccfc wrote:Appeciate the many responses fella's.
For anyone who wondered it is my own web design business.
And in reply to some of you - I do struggle to fit the time in. I am on a part time contract. Although i only ever seem to work part time hours when it suits them!
Also Great forum - makes some great reading. I've learnt alot on here about the current situation as I've only been with RM 2 and a half years. Keep up the good work
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one