ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Confidential mail left on busy street

Latest Royal Mail and CWU news.This is an open forum.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by DGP1 »

dvbuk55 wrote:
disgruntledpostie1 wrote:[That depends entirely on the size of the bat :dance
Just because it's small doesn't mean you can't use it :Very Happy
Are you trying to tell me something here dgp
hockey.jpg
:oops:[/quote]

I didn't realise yours had a hook on it :shock:


You know, we're going to get banished to a deep dark hole of this forum if we keep this up.......................................I'm looking forward to it :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by dvbuk55 »

disgruntledpostie1 wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
disgruntledpostie1 wrote:[That depends entirely on the size of the bat :dance
Just because it's small doesn't mean you can't use it :Very Happy
Are you trying to tell me something here dgp
hockey.jpg
:oops:
I didn't realise yours had a hook on it :shock:


You know, we're going to get banished to a deep dark hole of this forum if we keep this up.......................................I'm looking forward to it :Very Happy[/quote]

No worries there I've got a torch :chuckle

And I haven't the faintest idea how we've arrived here from the original post :wave
brothermagrew
Posts: 3015
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 16:38
Gender: Male
Location: Shares a border with England to the south.

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by brothermagrew »

Smallest of clues dvbuk55

Yes - no need to go into detail as to how the back door became damaged dgp - I think we can guess :Very Happy :Very Happy
"Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised."
madelin4
Posts: 1220
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 16:56

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by madelin4 »

pinstripe wrote:Interestingly enough, many years ago I found £20 lying in the road. I also took it to the nearest pub and handed it over to the barman. To thank me for my honesty, he gave me £20 worth of beer and vodka for free!

That is really nice. good to hear people do appreciate in this day in age. :Applause
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by stokes11eg »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: On second thoughts I'll leave you pair to it. When's the wedding?
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote::oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: On second thoughts I'll leave you pair to it. When's the wedding?
Wedding Victoria - how on earth could a man of my standing marry a working class strumpet :wink: (I think the original line was from a comic strip in the Daily Mirror - I don't think it was The Perishers - it may have been Dick Dastardly)
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by stokes11eg »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by stokes11eg »

:shock: P.S I was going to ask if he turned you down-but that is open to inerpretation-----
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by dvbuk55 »

stokes11eg wrote::shock: P.S I was going to ask if he turned you down-but that is open to inerpretation-----
Turned me down ummmmmmmmmmm turned me down - oh I get it - naughty naughty stokesy :oops:

Do you know that quote from a comic strip? I can picture the cartoon now - it was a picture of a caricature of a 1920s villian tying a girl to a railway line complete with a huge moustache - oh dear how the memory fails with other abilities
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: Confidential mail left on busy street

Post by stokes11eg »

:shock: And you called D.G P. a pervert~I think I do know the cartoon you mean. But, D.G.P seems to 'come up' with all these wierd and wonderful picture. I'd better stop now!