disgruntledpostie1 wrote:[That depends entirely on the size of the bat
Just because it's small doesn't mean you can't use it
Are you trying to tell me something here dgp
hockey.jpg
[/quote]
I didn't realise yours had a hook on it
You know, we're going to get banished to a deep dark hole of this forum if we keep this up.......................................I'm looking forward to it
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
disgruntledpostie1 wrote:[That depends entirely on the size of the bat
Just because it's small doesn't mean you can't use it
Are you trying to tell me something here dgp
hockey.jpg
I didn't realise yours had a hook on it
You know, we're going to get banished to a deep dark hole of this forum if we keep this up.......................................I'm looking forward to it [/quote]
No worries there I've got a torch
And I haven't the faintest idea how we've arrived here from the original post
Yes - no need to go into detail as to how the back door became damaged dgp - I think we can guess
"Today’s workplace has become heartless and soulless. Employees are seen as units of labour, automatons, functionaries, objects for achieving designated tasks, and as costs to be minimised."
pinstripe wrote:Interestingly enough, many years ago I found £20 lying in the road. I also took it to the nearest pub and handed it over to the barman. To thank me for my honesty, he gave me £20 worth of beer and vodka for free!
That is really nice. good to hear people do appreciate in this day in age.
stokes11eg wrote: On second thoughts I'll leave you pair to it. When's the wedding?
Wedding Victoria - how on earth could a man of my standing marry a working class strumpet (I think the original line was from a comic strip in the Daily Mirror - I don't think it was The Perishers - it may have been Dick Dastardly)
stokes11eg wrote: P.S I was going to ask if he turned you down-but that is open to inerpretation-----
Turned me down ummmmmmmmmmm turned me down - oh I get it - naughty naughty stokesy
Do you know that quote from a comic strip? I can picture the cartoon now - it was a picture of a caricature of a 1920s villian tying a girl to a railway line complete with a huge moustache - oh dear how the memory fails with other abilities
And you called D.G P. a pervert~I think I do know the cartoon you mean. But, D.G.P seems to 'come up' with all these wierd and wonderful picture. I'd better stop now!