ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Famous customers.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
paul_skinback
Posts: 172
Joined: 18 Sep 2008, 20:40
Gender: Male

FORDTIPPEX MATE!!!

Post by paul_skinback »

L Tommo wrote:IS THIS FAIR TO SAY "U HAD GRAHAM NORTON IN UR CALLERS??" :Applause :Applause :Applause :Applause LUCKY IT WERNT BARRYMORE, Ud B UPSIDE DOWN NOW WIV A PLANT POT OUTTA YA ARSE N A DAISEY SPROUTING NICELY

OUT


DONT LET THE LACK OF LUBE N 739's GRIND YA DOWN,, "MIND THE DOORS, NEXT STOP CANARY WHARF.."
I cant ype for sniggering. very funny :chuckle :chuckle :left: :left:
"I once asked a girl if she was an undertaker cos i had a stiff that needed seeing too"

" I once went into a watch menders, slapped me knob on the desk and said can you put a couple of hands on that?"
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Famous customers.

Post by smokerjim »

Not strictly one of my customers, but a friend of mine is a registered gun dealer in Heathfield, E. Sussex & he's had Roger Daltrey in his shop!
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
staffordtigers
Posts: 65
Joined: 28 Mar 2007, 12:17

Famous customers.

Post by staffordtigers »

I used to deliver to Lady Matthews. (Stanley's ex-mrs)
P739
Posts: 277
Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 13:48

Famous customers.

Post by P739 »

None other than David Holmes (Chairman of The Mighty Glasgow Rangers.) who with Graham Souness revolutionised Scottish Football..... :nana ...
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Famous customers.

Post by DGP1 »

P739 wrote:None other than David Holmes (Chairman of The Mighty Glasgow Rangers.) who with Graham Souness revolutionised Scottish Football..... :nana ...
I thought you'd typed John Holmes :oops: (God Rest His Soul :nervous )
Last edited by DGP1 on 17 Oct 2008, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Famous customers.

Post by smokerjim »

P739 wrote:None other than David Holmes (Chairman of The Mighty Glasgow Rangers.) who with Graham Souness revolutionised Scottish Football..... :nana ...
Who? Might as well be Barrett Homes for all I know!
disgruntledpostie1 wrote:I thought you'd typed John Holmes :oops: (Gor Rest His Soul :nervous )
Is that a way of saying that he's a bit of a dick? :whistle
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Famous customers.

Post by DB1100 »

I used to deliver to an old school friend of mine who was on HMS Conqueror during the Falklands war.
For we were soldiers once,and young
OMV 5
Posts: 47
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 14:56

Famous customers.

Post by OMV 5 »

iv delivered to any hms warships on the clyde nearly rang the bell on the royal yatch britannia no one was about except special branch lol wise move i thought later on see hms glasgow on her final trip to the clyde
hybrid_meteora
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Apr 2008, 21:33

Famous customers.

Post by hybrid_meteora »

i've delivered to jamie oliver, kane dingle from emmerdale and the magann brothers, germaine greer, alan haselhurst they all live in my town!!
BELIAL
Posts: 6758
Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
Gender: Female
Location: Nowhere

Famous customers.

Post by BELIAL »

smokerjim wrote:Not strictly one of my customers, but a friend of mine is a registered gun dealer in Heathfield, E. Sussex & he's had Roger Daltrey in his shop!
I thought Roger was strictly straight :shock:
Bye
Nicki Kitten
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 Nov 2008, 12:43
Gender: Female

Famous customers.

Post by Nicki Kitten »

I deliver to a gladiators parents house only seen her once, inferno.
Also a paedophile who downloads and distributes pics of children according to my local paper, nice. I think thats infamous though not famous! :no no
WHOCARES
Posts: 9
Joined: 09 Nov 2008, 16:52
Gender: Male

Famous customers.

Post by WHOCARES »

who is the lucky bloke who do Crozier : :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo
riverdale
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 66
Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 14:31
Gender: Male

Famous customers.

Post by riverdale »

Mick Jagger
& he's a w##ker
mrlovepantsuk
Posts: 333
Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 23:19
Gender: Male

Famous customers.

Post by mrlovepantsuk »

WHOCARES wrote:who is the lucky bloke who do Crozier : :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo

alan leighton???
Unity Is Strength
smokerjim
Posts: 1921
Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
Gender: Male
Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."

Famous customers.

Post by smokerjim »

riverdale wrote:Mick Jagger
& he's a w##ker
Not expecting a tip at crimbo from Britain's tightest man then? :d'oh! :pray :pray :pray
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?

Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!