I cant ype for sniggering. very funnyL Tommo wrote:IS THIS FAIR TO SAY "U HAD GRAHAM NORTON IN UR CALLERS??"![]()
![]()
![]()
LUCKY IT WERNT BARRYMORE, Ud B UPSIDE DOWN NOW WIV A PLANT POT OUTTA YA ARSE N A DAISEY SPROUTING NICELY
OUT
DONT LET THE LACK OF LUBE N 739's GRIND YA DOWN,, "MIND THE DOORS, NEXT STOP CANARY WHARF.."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Famous customers.
-
paul_skinback
- Posts: 172
- Joined: 18 Sep 2008, 20:40
- Gender: Male
FORDTIPPEX MATE!!!
"I once asked a girl if she was an undertaker cos i had a stiff that needed seeing too"
" I once went into a watch menders, slapped me knob on the desk and said can you put a couple of hands on that?"
" I once went into a watch menders, slapped me knob on the desk and said can you put a couple of hands on that?"
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Famous customers.
Not strictly one of my customers, but a friend of mine is a registered gun dealer in Heathfield, E. Sussex & he's had Roger Daltrey in his shop!
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
staffordtigers
- Posts: 65
- Joined: 28 Mar 2007, 12:17
Famous customers.
I used to deliver to Lady Matthews. (Stanley's ex-mrs)
-
P739
- Posts: 277
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 13:48
Famous customers.
None other than David Holmes (Chairman of The Mighty Glasgow Rangers.) who with Graham Souness revolutionised Scottish Football.....
...
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Famous customers.
I thought you'd typed John HolmesP739 wrote:None other than David Holmes (Chairman of The Mighty Glasgow Rangers.) who with Graham Souness revolutionised Scottish Football........
Last edited by DGP1 on 17 Oct 2008, 21:08, edited 1 time in total.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Famous customers.
Who? Might as well be Barrett Homes for all I know!P739 wrote:None other than David Holmes (Chairman of The Mighty Glasgow Rangers.) who with Graham Souness revolutionised Scottish Football........
Is that a way of saying that he's a bit of a dick?disgruntledpostie1 wrote:I thought you'd typed John Holmes(Gor Rest His Soul
)
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Famous customers.
I used to deliver to an old school friend of mine who was on HMS Conqueror during the Falklands war.
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
OMV 5
- Posts: 47
- Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 14:56
Famous customers.
iv delivered to any hms warships on the clyde nearly rang the bell on the royal yatch britannia no one was about except special branch lol wise move i thought later on see hms glasgow on her final trip to the clyde
-
hybrid_meteora
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 22 Apr 2008, 21:33
Famous customers.
i've delivered to jamie oliver, kane dingle from emmerdale and the magann brothers, germaine greer, alan haselhurst they all live in my town!!
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Famous customers.
I thought Roger was strictly straightsmokerjim wrote:Not strictly one of my customers, but a friend of mine is a registered gun dealer in Heathfield, E. Sussex & he's had Roger Daltrey in his shop!
Bye
-
Nicki Kitten
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 25 Nov 2008, 12:43
- Gender: Female
Famous customers.
I deliver to a gladiators parents house only seen her once, inferno.
Also a paedophile who downloads and distributes pics of children according to my local paper, nice. I think thats infamous though not famous!
Also a paedophile who downloads and distributes pics of children according to my local paper, nice. I think thats infamous though not famous!
-
WHOCARES
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 09 Nov 2008, 16:52
- Gender: Male
Famous customers.
who is the lucky bloke who do Crozier : :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo
-
riverdale
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 08 Oct 2008, 14:31
- Gender: Male
Famous customers.
Mick Jagger
& he's a w##ker
& he's a w##ker
-
mrlovepantsuk
- Posts: 333
- Joined: 22 Jun 2007, 23:19
- Gender: Male
Famous customers.
WHOCARES wrote:who is the lucky bloke who do Crozier : :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo :cfo
alan leighton???
Unity Is Strength
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Famous customers.
Not expecting a tip at crimbo from Britain's tightest man then?riverdale wrote:Mick Jagger
& he's a w##ker
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!