ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pens!
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
-
escargot
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 02 Aug 2007, 06:58
- Location: glasgow
We always have pens available which RM pay for although they are the cheapest s**t available and have been known to last less than a day,I always have at least two of my own but that is cos I have found a pen that I like to write with and will happily supply my own until RM buy bics or something reliable
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
try shakeing it but dont poke your eye outBELIAL wrote:It's a bit erratic, sometimes it dries up completely and sometimes I keep pressing the end and it won't come outk979aaa wrote:Ok don't boast about it a pen is only as good as the ink in it!.BELIAL wrote:My pen is very big cos small ones just fall out when you stoop to push things in low boxes
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Sometimes it works when I shake it alot, but sometimes it won't do anything even if I blow on it. Couple of times only my specs have saved me from permanent eye injuryk979aaa wrote:try shakeing it but dont poke your eye outBELIAL wrote:It's a bit erratic, sometimes it dries up completely and sometimes I keep pressing the end and it won't come outk979aaa wrote:Ok don't boast about it a pen is only as good as the ink in it!.BELIAL wrote:My pen is very big cos small ones just fall out when you stoop to push things in low boxes
-
speedfreak191a
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 26 Mar 2008, 12:24
my pen leaked in my pocket on saturday,all over my mobile which is now screwed! you'd think we were worth more than the £1-for-a-pack-of-20 pens that they give us.we would look so much more proffesional when we ask people to sign for packets if we handed them a smart and reliable royal mail biro pen
-
apple
- Posts: 496
- Joined: 03 Dec 2007, 17:13
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pluto
-
majeed
- Posts: 463
- Joined: 07 Oct 2007, 13:40
Re: Pens!
We have two types handed out in the office: Bics or another brand (which I can't remember the name of). They both work fine under normal conditions. They stop working when water, i.e. rain gets, into the roller ball tipredhand wrote:Driving me mad! Either they leak in your pocket, or just give up the ghost altogether. What's the secret guys? Surely there must be a preferred type of pen you experienced chaps use. Put me out of my misery someone please!
http://www.tinyurl.com/6rtfyx
We ride the line between twist and crime
We ride the line between twist and crime
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Pens!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Pens!
I've got a customer on my round who works from home and he gives me pens with his company's name on it (free advertising for him). They are cheap but they look good and last ages. Only trouble is people keep nicking mine.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Pens!
Even better for the guy who gives you the pens, the wider the distribution the better.pinstripe wrote:I've got a customer on my round who works from home and he gives me pens with his company's name on it (free advertising for him). They are cheap but they look good and last ages. Only trouble is people keep nicking mine.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio