tomangoe wrote:When one of our blokes asked the Area Delivery manager (who was in charge of us at the time) for a pen,he said "What do you need a pen on delivery for ? " I kid you not,aren't our leaders wonderful!
He obviously thinks, that because he uses crayons, then real workers use crayons as well. It'd be wonderful if RM management were where they truly
belong, a zoo.........Then we could laugh as they rolled around in their own defecation, and lobbed lumps of it at each other whilst eating their bananas.
I use a Parker pen with TSB on the side, must of either picked it up when on a collection, or it fell into my pocket......I do agree that RM should give us smart parker pens tho, not the usual cheap tat
staffordtigers wrote:I use a Parker pen with TSB on the side, must of either picked it up when on a collection, or it fell into my pocket......I do agree that RM should give us smart parker pens tho, not the usual cheap tat
Christ almighty ! Don't wish for that mate, we'll be getting more sad dvds showing these two morons....... :lfo :cfo .........With their empty
pockets turned out, pleading poverty, and telling us we're gonna shed more jobs and work even harder, or RM will cease to exist leaving the field wide
open for twopenny halfpenny TNT to take over as the nation's main postal provider.........Or bullshit to that effect.
I walk into the DOM'S office grab one out of the box and walk out again.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
staffordtigers wrote:I use a Parker pen with TSB on the side, must of either picked it up when on a collection, or it fell into my pocket......I do agree that RM should give us smart parker pens tho, not the usual cheap tat
Christ almighty ! Don't wish for that mate, we'll be getting more sad dvds showing these two morons....... :lfo :cfo .........With their empty
pockets turned out, pleading poverty, and telling us we're gonna shed more jobs and work even harder, or RM will cease to exist leaving the field wide
open for twopenny halfpenny TNT to take over as the nation's main postal provider.........Or bullshit to that effect.
and then a health and saftey vid in wtl on how to use the damn things
Well the way I see it is that these things must be provided. If we were required to provide our own then there'd be a pre-negotiated flat rate allowance for us to recoup the cost via our taxes. I'm reasonably certain that if you were to try to claim an allowance, you wouldn't be successful therefore make them provide the tools which are required or refuse the tasks which require their use.
Ermmm so are most of you saying you don't get provided with bloody pens,you're joking right!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
Royal Mail do pens - - can someone scan one to prove it.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
POSTMAN wrote:Ermmm so are most of you saying you don't get provided with bloody pens,you're joking right!
There used to be pens available from the Broken Duty in our MC, but I haven't seen
one for years. Probably one of :lfo & :cfo savings. Mind you they weren't very good with
tops that you invariably lost. I prefer the retractable type, which are easier to get from your
shirt pocket and use, with one hand.