ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Famous customers.
-
clitheroesnumber1postie
- Posts: 16
- Joined: 02 Apr 2008, 16:23
famous people
There are quite a few in the office of sunny clitheroe:-
David Dunn Blackburn Rovers Footballer
Some bloke from Hermans hermits 60s pop band
The actor who played Billy Corkill in Brookside
Gordon Taylor The PFA rep (nice fella to be honest)
One of the actors from The Green Green Grass
Malcolm Hebden who plays Norris Cole in Coronation Street
I also used to deliver to Lorenzo Amoruso but not sure what happened to him once he got sold by Rovers
Stuart Ripley (another ex rovers player)
There are others but my mind is blank just like when I go out on delivery ha ha
David Dunn Blackburn Rovers Footballer
Some bloke from Hermans hermits 60s pop band
The actor who played Billy Corkill in Brookside
Gordon Taylor The PFA rep (nice fella to be honest)
One of the actors from The Green Green Grass
Malcolm Hebden who plays Norris Cole in Coronation Street
I also used to deliver to Lorenzo Amoruso but not sure what happened to him once he got sold by Rovers
Stuart Ripley (another ex rovers player)
There are others but my mind is blank just like when I go out on delivery ha ha
-
Daz
- Posts: 5
- Joined: 21 May 2007, 19:07
-
smarterdarter
- Posts: 269
- Joined: 24 Sep 2007, 12:05
- Location: Location: Location:
-
escargot
- Posts: 21
- Joined: 02 Aug 2007, 06:58
- Location: glasgow
-
Misssorts
- Posts: 34
- Joined: 22 Mar 2008, 18:52
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Famous customers.
I've got the one everybody wants,will try and take a pic tomorrow to prove it. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Famous customers.
John Travolta?POSTMAN wrote:I've got the one everybody wants,will try and take a pic tomorrow to prove it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
moggymoz
- Posts: 156
- Joined: 04 Dec 2007, 16:51
- Gender: Male
Famous customers.
POSTMAN wrote:I've got the one everybody wants,will try and take a pic tomorrow to prove it.
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Famous customers.
POSTMAN wrote:I've got the one everybody wants,will try and take a pic tomorrow to prove it.
???????
????????
?????? ( Is it the cynic in me, or do all of the above look like they've never missed a meal relief in their lives? )
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Famous customers.
Anne Widecombe?POSTMAN wrote:I've got the one everybody wants,will try and take a pic tomorrow to prove it.
Bye
-
smokerjim
- Posts: 1921
- Joined: 13 Jun 2007, 22:27
- Gender: Male
- Location: In a corner, thinking "I've picked a bad week to give up smoking..."
Famous customers.
Nah, her stomping ground is Maidstone - I use to work there before I joined RMBELIAL wrote:Anne Widecombe?POSTMAN wrote:I've got the one everybody wants,will try and take a pic tomorrow to prove it.
I don't suppose your mouth bleeds every 28 days, does it?
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
Mail delivery; those that can, do, those that can't, MANAGE!
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Famous customers.
Bingo ,Margaret BecketPOSTMAN wrote:I've got the one everybody wants,will try and take a pic tomorrow to prove it.
Bye
-
paul_skinback
- Posts: 172
- Joined: 18 Sep 2008, 20:40
- Gender: Male
johnnyp wrote:Christine Keeler lived on a walk i used to do a few years back.For you youngsters out there she was knobing a government minister(PROFUMO) and a russian spy at the same time,it caused quite a stir back in the 1960s and may have even bought the then tory government down.She let herself go as she got older and the last i heard she died a couple of years ago.The missus once saw ROBERT PLANT (so she says) walking down clapham park road about 15 years ago.
For a man of the cloth like me, could you explain the term "knobbing"
"I once asked a girl if she was an undertaker cos i had a stiff that needed seeing too"
" I once went into a watch menders, slapped me knob on the desk and said can you put a couple of hands on that?"
" I once went into a watch menders, slapped me knob on the desk and said can you put a couple of hands on that?"