ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sweepster70
Posts: 500
Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 23:16
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by sweepster70 »

For f***s sake. Bring the thread back.
Smoothbackground
Posts: 1275
Joined: 21 Sep 2023, 20:01
Gender: Female

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by Smoothbackground »

A union buster?! Gosh, what a load of far-fetched rubbish from RH and a few others. Paranoid and delusional.
LouBarlow
Posts: 4709
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by LouBarlow »

Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…

And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.

But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.
CarryingMGMT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 310
Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h

Post by CarryingMGMT »

Sean06 wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 16:46
Jim Duke wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.
How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?

Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol :wink: :chuckle
CarryingMGMT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 310
Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by CarryingMGMT »

LouBarlow wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 07:47
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…

And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.

But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.
You are literally nothing but a keyboard gangster and internet troll. You must lead a terribly sad and petty life. I remember posties like you, they were miserable little whiney saddos who had nothing in their empty lives but trying to drag people down to their level. Pathetic excuses for human beings. :left: :shhhhh
LouBarlow
Posts: 4709
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by LouBarlow »

CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 08:07
LouBarlow wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 07:47
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…

And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.

But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.
You are literally nothing but a keyboard gangster and internet troll. You must lead a terribly sad and petty life. I remember posties like you, they were miserable little whiney saddos who had nothing in their empty lives but trying to drag people down to their level. Pathetic excuses for human beings. :left: :shhhhh
And yet, here you are still obsessed by me. I have achieved something in life then I guess.
CarryingMGMT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 310
Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by CarryingMGMT »

LouBarlow wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 08:20
CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 08:07
LouBarlow wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 07:47
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…

And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.

But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.
You are literally nothing but a keyboard gangster and internet troll. You must lead a terribly sad and petty life. I remember posties like you, they were miserable little whiney saddos who had nothing in their empty lives but trying to drag people down to their level. Pathetic excuses for human beings. :left: :shhhhh
And yet, here you are still obsessed by me. I have achieved something in life then I guess.
Like I said, sad and petty :left: :left: :left:
Sean06
Posts: 2483
Joined: 20 Nov 2023, 16:50
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h

Post by Sean06 »

CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 08:01
Sean06 wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 16:46
Jim Duke wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.
How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?

Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol :wink: :chuckle
Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc duty😀 again i will repeat i will never be on delivery for reasons that are absolutely none of your business.
CarryingMGMT
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 310
Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h

Post by CarryingMGMT »

Sean06 wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 09:01
CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 08:01
Sean06 wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 16:46
Jim Duke wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.
How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?

Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol :wink: :chuckle
Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc duty😀 again i will repeat i will never be on delivery for reasons that are absolutely none of your business.
You are nothing but a troll. Like I said about loubarlow and smoothback the three of you are sad pathetic excuses for human beings. Ultimately I actually feel sorry for people like you but at least it makes me realise how lucky I am that I am not like that. :nana :chuckle
Ren Hoëk
Posts: 737
Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by Ren Hoëk »

Smoothbackground wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 05:36
A union buster?! Gosh, what a load of far-fetched rubbish from RH and a few others. Paranoid and delusional.
Grant Mcpherson was brought in as a union buster. There 100% was an effort to do what I have said. You would know this.
LouBarlow
Posts: 4709
Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56

Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h

Post by LouBarlow »

CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 09:34
Sean06 wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 09:01
CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 08:01
Sean06 wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 16:46
Jim Duke wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.
How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?

Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol :wink: :chuckle
Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc duty😀 again i will repeat i will never be on delivery for reasons that are absolutely none of your business.
You are nothing but a troll. Like I said about loubarlow and smoothback the three of you are sad pathetic excuses for human beings. Ultimately I actually feel sorry for people like you but at least it makes me realise how lucky I am that I am not like that. :nana :chuckle
On that at least we agree. You are definitely not an attention seeker. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Obsessed with a job you couldn’t keep and people who still enjoy doing it 👍
Sean06
Posts: 2483
Joined: 20 Nov 2023, 16:50
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h

Post by Sean06 »

CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 09:34
Sean06 wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 09:01
CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 08:01
Sean06 wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 16:46
Jim Duke wrote: ↑
15 Mar 2024, 13:09
Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.
How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?

Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol :wink: :chuckle
Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc duty😀 again i will repeat i will never be on delivery for reasons that are absolutely none of your business.
You are nothing but a troll. Like I said about loubarlow and smoothback the three of you are sad pathetic excuses for human beings. Ultimately I actually feel sorry for people like you but at least it makes me realise how lucky I am that I am not like that. :nana :chuckle
Still stalking me an you accuse me of being a troll :Boo hoo! at least im still in the job unlike you.please explain why i am a troll? if you dont like reading my posts please put me on your foe list :thumbup
mjd24
Posts: 1409
Joined: 11 May 2008, 18:48

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by mjd24 »

What will our hourly rate be once we get the April pay rise?
Nickvilla20
Posts: 789
Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
Gender: Male

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by Nickvilla20 »

mjd24 wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 15:02
What will our hourly rate be once we get the April pay rise?
Should be about £13.64

£14.44 if you include delivery supplement.

I’ve seen Tesco advertise delivery drivers at £12.60 an hour where I live but that could be different depending on location. Still seems the pay for older contracts is still decent but for newer staff it’s pretty poor.
Smoothbackground
Posts: 1275
Joined: 21 Sep 2023, 20:01
Gender: Female

Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h

Post by Smoothbackground »

Ren Hoëk wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 12:55
Smoothbackground wrote: ↑
17 Mar 2024, 05:36
A union buster?! Gosh, what a load of far-fetched rubbish from RH and a few others. Paranoid and delusional.
Grant Mcpherson was brought in as a union buster. There 100% was an effort to do what I have said. You would know this.
Until just Googling his name I hadn’t even heard of him. Having done so, I can find nothing - aside from the Communist Workers Union itself - to corroborate what you say about him being a “union buster”. That said, there can be no disputing that the union is indeed busted, having sold both existing and prospective (ie new-starts) members down the river.