ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
-
sweepster70
- Posts: 500
- Joined: 24 Jul 2017, 23:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
For f***s sake. Bring the thread back.
-
Smoothbackground
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: 21 Sep 2023, 20:01
- Gender: Female
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
A union buster?! Gosh, what a load of far-fetched rubbish from RH and a few others. Paranoid and delusional.
-
LouBarlow
- Posts: 4709
- Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…
And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.
But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.
And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.
But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.
-
CarryingMGMT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 310
- Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h
How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?Sean06 wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 16:46Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.Jim Duke wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 13:09Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol
-
CarryingMGMT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 310
- Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
You are literally nothing but a keyboard gangster and internet troll. You must lead a terribly sad and petty life. I remember posties like you, they were miserable little whiney saddos who had nothing in their empty lives but trying to drag people down to their level. Pathetic excuses for human beings.LouBarlow wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 07:47Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…
And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.
But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.
-
LouBarlow
- Posts: 4709
- Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
And yet, here you are still obsessed by me. I have achieved something in life then I guess.CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 08:07You are literally nothing but a keyboard gangster and internet troll. You must lead a terribly sad and petty life. I remember posties like you, they were miserable little whiney saddos who had nothing in their empty lives but trying to drag people down to their level. Pathetic excuses for human beings.LouBarlow wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 07:47Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…
And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.
But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.![]()
![]()
-
CarryingMGMT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 310
- Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
Like I said, sad and pettyLouBarlow wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 08:20And yet, here you are still obsessed by me. I have achieved something in life then I guess.CarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 08:07You are literally nothing but a keyboard gangster and internet troll. You must lead a terribly sad and petty life. I remember posties like you, they were miserable little whiney saddos who had nothing in their empty lives but trying to drag people down to their level. Pathetic excuses for human beings.LouBarlow wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 07:47Absolutely ridiculous to suggest anyone with a contrary view is here to break apart the union, especially when most of the old-timers here are doing that all by themselves, seeing as they all claimed to have left since the agreement was secured…
And yes, your story does ring true Smooth. As I said, we had similar issues in our office which were addressed and dealt with and thankfully it doesn’t happen any more, at least as overtly. The fact that you were ganged up on here yesterday does indeed prove that there is an inherent misogynistic attitude though you are right. It might be unconscious, but it definitely exists.
But then, I might just be a plant, here to break up the union or some other conspiratorial cobblers. I joint all those years ago with this plan in mind. Forward thinker that I am.![]()
![]()
-
Sean06
- Posts: 2483
- Joined: 20 Nov 2023, 16:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h
Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc dutyCarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 08:01How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?Sean06 wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 16:46Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.Jim Duke wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 13:09Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol![]()
![]()
-
CarryingMGMT
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 310
- Joined: 29 Jul 2023, 22:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h
You are nothing but a troll. Like I said about loubarlow and smoothback the three of you are sad pathetic excuses for human beings. Ultimately I actually feel sorry for people like you but at least it makes me realise how lucky I am that I am not like that.Sean06 wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 09:01Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc dutyCarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 08:01How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?Sean06 wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 16:46Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.Jim Duke wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 13:09Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol![]()
![]()
again i will repeat i will never be on delivery for reasons that are absolutely none of your business.
-
Ren Hoëk
- Posts: 737
- Joined: 01 Feb 2018, 12:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
Grant Mcpherson was brought in as a union buster. There 100% was an effort to do what I have said. You would know this.Smoothbackground wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 05:36A union buster?! Gosh, what a load of far-fetched rubbish from RH and a few others. Paranoid and delusional.
-
LouBarlow
- Posts: 4709
- Joined: 15 Oct 2007, 18:56
Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h
On that at least we agree. You are definitely not an attention seeker. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. Obsessed with a job you couldn’t keep and people who still enjoy doing itCarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 09:34You are nothing but a troll. Like I said about loubarlow and smoothback the three of you are sad pathetic excuses for human beings. Ultimately I actually feel sorry for people like you but at least it makes me realise how lucky I am that I am not like that.Sean06 wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 09:01Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc dutyCarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 08:01How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?Sean06 wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 16:46Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.Jim Duke wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 13:09Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol![]()
![]()
again i will repeat i will never be on delivery for reasons that are absolutely none of your business.
![]()
![]()
-
Sean06
- Posts: 2483
- Joined: 20 Nov 2023, 16:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage £12.40 p.h
Still stalking me an you accuse me of being a trollCarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 09:34You are nothing but a troll. Like I said about loubarlow and smoothback the three of you are sad pathetic excuses for human beings. Ultimately I actually feel sorry for people like you but at least it makes me realise how lucky I am that I am not like that.Sean06 wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 09:01Ahh my stalker back again (never forgot my password) absolutely love my mc dutyCarryingMGMT wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 08:01How do you know they didn't "forget their password" like you Aiden01?Sean06 wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 16:46Been on here now 11 years youve been on less than a month you will hardly be missed. Not going to explain again why i changed my username.Jim Duke wrote: ↑15 Mar 2024, 13:09Few folk on here definitely need looked at, including you, bullying vibes I get from you, on about ex posties should post, I'm thinking ward was right about folk being paid to cause mischief on these forums, I feel you smoothgrasser Aiden/Sean are just at it certainly wouldn't shock me if youre the same person, , I'm off, and won't be back, so wouldn't bother replying to this,
Also I hope you enjoy delivery when your shitey MC duty becomes obsolete in the near future lol![]()
![]()
again i will repeat i will never be on delivery for reasons that are absolutely none of your business.
![]()
![]()
-
mjd24
- Posts: 1409
- Joined: 11 May 2008, 18:48
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
What will our hourly rate be once we get the April pay rise?
-
Nickvilla20
- Posts: 789
- Joined: 13 May 2013, 07:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
Should be about £13.64
£14.44 if you include delivery supplement.
I’ve seen Tesco advertise delivery drivers at £12.60 an hour where I live but that could be different depending on location. Still seems the pay for older contracts is still decent but for newer staff it’s pretty poor.
-
Smoothbackground
- Posts: 1275
- Joined: 21 Sep 2023, 20:01
- Gender: Female
Re: Aldi minimum wage 12.40 p.h
Until just Googling his name I hadn’t even heard of him. Having done so, I can find nothing - aside from the Communist Workers Union itself - to corroborate what you say about him being a “union buster”. That said, there can be no disputing that the union is indeed busted, having sold both existing and prospective (ie new-starts) members down the river.Ren Hoëk wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 12:55Grant Mcpherson was brought in as a union buster. There 100% was an effort to do what I have said. You would know this.Smoothbackground wrote: ↑17 Mar 2024, 05:36A union buster?! Gosh, what a load of far-fetched rubbish from RH and a few others. Paranoid and delusional.