not on facebook
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (UPDATED 2017)... HERE

Tracking my parcel

21 Aug 2018, 13:21

Hi!

I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post this but I am trying to track down a parcel I've sent. My reference number is RN29229315GB. It was sent on the 30th of July 2018. On the 31st, you have received. However, it has never reached its final destination. I would like to know what happened to it.

Thank you.

Tracking my parcel

21 Aug 2018, 17:25

It should have been posted in the "Customers" forum, but no worries I've moved it.

Before commenting though I should make you aware as per the note on every page of the website, we aren't Royal Mail and therefore what we say here is not done so in an official capacity. For an official response you would need to contact Royal Mail direct - try their twitter feed @royalmail.

I have checked your tracking code in Royal Mail track and trace https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/ and it doesn't recognise the number, so, unfortunately, there is not much we can do to advise you here.

We have no affiliation with either Royal Mail or the Communications Workers Union (CWU), except that most of our members work for Royal Mail and/or are members of the CWU.

Tracking my parcel

04 Nov 2019, 06:30

Hi,

When I input my tracking number it says that my item is at medway mail centre and is due to leave to a Royal Mail site I was just wondering what this may mean and when approximately I will be receiving my package

Previous page Next page

Page 1 of 1