ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Returning To Work After Sick

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
DICKIEG
Posts: 158
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
Gender: Male

Returning To Work After Sick

Post by DICKIEG »

Just a bit of advice please, I've been off work sick this week, next week is my Wallington week, as I will be fit for work after this Saturday and I don't want my Wallington week to count as sick, when do I need to tell them I am well enough to return to work after it. Thanks
chickenwittle
Posts: 2094
Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
Gender: Male

Returning To Work After Sick

Post by chickenwittle »

DICKIEG wrote:Just a bit of advice please, I've been off work sick this week, next week is my Wallington week, as I will be fit for work after this Saturday and I don't want my Wallington week to count as sick, when do I need to tell them I am well enough to return to work after it. Thanks
Ring in Saturday morning and say you are fit to return to work , that’s it .
DICKIEG
Posts: 158
Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
Gender: Male

Returning To Work After Sick

Post by DICKIEG »

Thanks I just didn't want them putting me down for another weeks sick as you don't know what's round the corner with covid about