ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Returning To Work After Sick
-
DICKIEG
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
- Gender: Male
Returning To Work After Sick
Just a bit of advice please, I've been off work sick this week, next week is my Wallington week, as I will be fit for work after this Saturday and I don't want my Wallington week to count as sick, when do I need to tell them I am well enough to return to work after it. Thanks
-
chickenwittle
- Posts: 2094
- Joined: 15 Nov 2009, 09:43
- Gender: Male
Returning To Work After Sick
Ring in Saturday morning and say you are fit to return to work , that’s it .DICKIEG wrote:Just a bit of advice please, I've been off work sick this week, next week is my Wallington week, as I will be fit for work after this Saturday and I don't want my Wallington week to count as sick, when do I need to tell them I am well enough to return to work after it. Thanks
-
DICKIEG
- Posts: 158
- Joined: 27 Jun 2011, 19:07
- Gender: Male
Returning To Work After Sick
Thanks I just didn't want them putting me down for another weeks sick as you don't know what's round the corner with covid about