Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity single - listen
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/ ... isten.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Joe McElderry has teamed with the Royal Mail to release a charity single.
The singer and Royal Mail choir have recorded a rendition of hymn 'Abide With Me'.
For every sale of the song, which is available to download from April 14, £1 will be donated by Royal Mail Group to Prostate Cancer UK.
"I was delighted to be asked to sing on this record, which will hopefully raise lots of money for Prostate Cancer UK," McElderry said in a statement.
"It was great recording the song with the Royal Mail Choir - they're a talented group of people, and together I think we've produced a brilliant and moving track."
The choir added: "Joe's a brilliant singer and he's been enormously helpful. We're all really proud of the song and delighted Joe agreed to take part."
Royal Mail holds the Guinness World Record for payroll giving, having helped a total of 975 charities.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity single
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity single
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Brainache
- Posts: 394
- Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity singl
The last I heard of Joe McElderry was that he was the support act for a..................... Jedward concert 
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity singl
You where at a Jedward concertBrains wrote:The last I heard of Joe McElderry was that he was the support act for a..................... Jedward concert
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity singl
I had to google Joe McElderry.
He likes to think of his first name as being William.
He likes to think of his first name as being William.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16701
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity singl
Henceforth I will think of you as William Fishtank.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Joe McElderry teams up with Royal Mail for charity singl
You're a cruel man, better watch for the chief avatar killer, he may side with 'William'clashcityrocker wrote:Henceforth I will think of you as William Fishtank.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio