I was expecting deliver of a Tracked 48 item today - in fact it reached my local delivery office and I got the "your item is due to be delivered today"
I had three other Tracked 24/48 items also due today, all of which just arrived, however, for one I got an update about "We received a request not to deliver to your address today".
The only difference is that the one not delivered was much larger and heaver, and had a different timeslot; the three small items were all "between 11am and 1pm" which usually indicates they are via the normal postie, whilst the larger one (which is two large hardbound books) was "between 2pm and 7pm", which usually means they are coming via the van.
So I am assuming that for some reason no van was available...because I certainly sent no instruction about not delivering.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
"received a request not to deliver to your address today"
Forum rules
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
For help with tracking please see...HERE
For information about your item being in HWDC Langley please see...HERE
For information about any other mail or if you have a complaint or general query, we first suggest you contact Royal Mail, see the link HERE.
Implications on mail after the UK's exit from the EU
From 1st January the rules for sending and receiving items to and from the EU will change.For more details please see... HERE
-
Nebiroth
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 17 Mar 2022, 10:26
- Gender: Male