As the title states , can you transfer in December?
The office I’m moving to is far away from the one I’m in now and both know and are happy for me to transfer from the one I’m in now to the next one and I’ve sold my house and bought another.
But these things can have delays so if I can’t transfer in December, I’ll have to inform my solicitors that It’ll be November or January.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfer in December
-
qwerty2
- Posts: 2115
- Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Transfer in December
Surely either office manager would have said you could or couldn’t?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16700
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Transfer in December
I transferred in December.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.