ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Transfer in December

Got a question for a CWU Rep? And all CWU related matters.
Pidleypoo
Posts: 705
Joined: 17 Dec 2014, 10:05
Gender: Male

Transfer in December

Post by Pidleypoo »

As the title states , can you transfer in December?

The office I’m moving to is far away from the one I’m in now and both know and are happy for me to transfer from the one I’m in now to the next one and I’ve sold my house and bought another.

But these things can have delays so if I can’t transfer in December, I’ll have to inform my solicitors that It’ll be November or January.
qwerty2
Posts: 2115
Joined: 30 Jun 2009, 00:42
Gender: Male

Re: Transfer in December

Post by qwerty2 »

Surely either office manager would have said you could or couldn’t?
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16700
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Transfer in December

Post by clashcityrocker »

I transferred in December.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.