This morning drive came back with a few yorks, including several trays of flats and mech bundles for the early worm.
Some people never learn.
malkyallan wrote: Only people that seem to get on about them are the ones that cant do the job, the has beens and dinosaurs that live in a time warp
I have to travel 35-40 miles into my office(depends which way I go in/get fuel) and I normally get in about 10 mins before I start.Coffee break straight off....BUT one morning I had to take my son to the airport(Gatwick) and because my office is nearer the airport than home, I thought I might as well go in to work,albeit a hour early.At least I could sit around reading a paper and have numerous coffee.I was surprised that there were at least 10 people in and going by a tray of mech takes 10 mins or so to throw up,they had been in since 4.30.WTF.These people are doing this day in day out.They are getting into the office before Ive even got up???????? They can only go out once the mis-sorts have come in and due to that,they go out roughly the same time as me.What is the point?tico wrote:u think coming in a hr early is bad we have one guy in our place comes in at 6ish and his start time is 8.30 idiot ,pillock not right in the head does'nt even cover what some of us think about him
You may be right.but until there is something like a clocking in and out system then it will go on and on.smelly_cat_lady wrote:do you know what amazes me? there are 7 pages of posts on this topic, numerous office arguments, we are all know at least half a dozen suspects and yet..........it goes on happening. these people will never ever learn until they (and we) lose our bloody jobs and then it will be too late. we need firm and direct action from the union now! we need reps cruising the aisles an hour before work starts and during meal relief to nail these suckers but all we get are excuses and fob offs. do your bit - knobble a knob today and enlighten the fools
What difference will that make? The same people who sign in an hour early now will clock in an hour early.sidewinder wrote:You may be right.but until there is something like a clocking in and out system then it will go on and on.
No you misunderstood.Fine if they clock in a hour early,but having to clock out on time.....I know if that happened,and I dont come in early to start,I wouldnt want to waste an hour of my time and then waste another hour coz ive finished early and get lumbered with an extra bit of a duty or sorting.Ive worked at a place with clock cards and a i.d swipe card(wonder if thats why the i.d cards came in?)and you rarely got people starting before their time.Yes you got people coming in 30 mins or so early,but apart from the apprentices no-one started until their time.Also and Im not a manager by the way,it would stop the piss takers who come in late every day and get away with it.We have one person(brown nose par excellance) who gets in a hour late everyday,sod all is said and goes home well before his time as he really does run.And I mean run.Another persons car broke down,he was late,1st time ever for him and he gets the usual "anymore lateness and we will have to have councilling etc" talk.NewPostieUK wrote:What difference will that make? The same people who sign in an hour early now will clock in an hour early.sidewinder wrote:You may be right.but until there is something like a clocking in and out system then it will go on and on.