ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
-
monkeymutha
- Posts: 317
- Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
My door is always open 
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
I think I have heard all of these in my office haha. These poor managers are just brainwashed with utter bullshit 
-
Altrider
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 12 Feb 2013, 17:29
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
"Sorry, who are you?''
-
mandelsons_toenail
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Outer Hebrides
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
Were in this together
-
Howard
- Posts: 91
- Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 12:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Took redundancy
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
"My door is always open"
"be fair with me and I`ll be fair with you"
"According to the figures"
"I think its achievable"
"We`ll be having a different conversation in the morning"
"Have you signed........"
"Mails down "
"Model week"
"We are where we are "
Same as every office I guess,tbh I think the DOMs are as badly treated as us(I know I get grief for that)..it comes from above fellas.
Lapsing
"be fair with me and I`ll be fair with you"
"According to the figures"
"I think its achievable"
"We`ll be having a different conversation in the morning"
"Have you signed........"
"Mails down "
"Model week"
"We are where we are "
Same as every office I guess,tbh I think the DOMs are as badly treated as us(I know I get grief for that)..it comes from above fellas.
Lapsing
You are only as good as the last letter you delivered
-
Body Beyond Repair
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 20:22
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
It will take only 20 mins
-
royalmailslave
- Posts: 126
- Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
We've got one line manager who ...as bad as Wayne Rooney say Ermmmmm.....this fools catchphrase is "to be honest with ya"
A RM manager/line manager and the word honesty do not go hand in hand
A RM manager/line manager and the word honesty do not go hand in hand
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
"Listen up folks,due to unforseen circumstances.........."
This always relates to extra lapsing and usually takes place five minutes after the phones rings at about 630.
This always relates to extra lapsing and usually takes place five minutes after the phones rings at about 630.
-
mandelsons_toenail
- Posts: 1294
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
- Gender: Male
- Location: Outer Hebrides
-
El-Bandito
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
I have only rejected 3 days in leiu in the last year, oh and of course you can have Saturday off. Let me check, eh! That's not happening!!! is my favourite, with his chest puffed out,the lovely manager that he is ¿ Management are poor postpersons that cannot handle being a postie!! More indians less chiefs. End of discussion. 
-
Acca Dacca
- Posts: 3232
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
''Your day offs Tuesday''
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
-
rockmanrock
- Posts: 69
- Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 19:05
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
' Ale and Mail don't mix'
A classic hungover shout
A classic hungover shout
-
sareknees
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 15 Sep 2008, 20:09
- Gender: Female
- Location: At the front door to The Priory
-
Sidley
- Posts: 653
- Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
Your boss is Mr Humphries?
-
llcoolh
- Posts: 129
- Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 08:58
- Gender: Male
Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?
When it comes to my budget I am not approachable!!
