ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
monkeymutha
Posts: 317
Joined: 15 Mar 2012, 18:00
Gender: Female
Location: At the bottom of the bottomless pit

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by monkeymutha »

My door is always open :arrrghhh
loverman shabba
Posts: 238
Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by loverman shabba »

I think I have heard all of these in my office haha. These poor managers are just brainwashed with utter bullshit :crazy:
Altrider
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 81
Joined: 12 Feb 2013, 17:29
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Altrider »

"Sorry, who are you?''
mandelsons_toenail
Posts: 1294
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
Gender: Male
Location: Outer Hebrides

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by mandelsons_toenail »

Were in this together
Howard
Posts: 91
Joined: 29 Jun 2007, 12:17
Gender: Male
Location: Took redundancy

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Howard »

"My door is always open"

"be fair with me and I`ll be fair with you"

"According to the figures"

"I think its achievable"

"We`ll be having a different conversation in the morning"

"Have you signed........"

"Mails down "

"Model week"

"We are where we are "

Same as every office I guess,tbh I think the DOMs are as badly treated as us(I know I get grief for that)..it comes from above fellas.

Lapsing :thumbup
You are only as good as the last letter you delivered
Body Beyond Repair
Posts: 327
Joined: 11 Nov 2007, 20:22

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Body Beyond Repair »

It will take only 20 mins
royalmailslave
Posts: 126
Joined: 20 Sep 2010, 17:09
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by royalmailslave »

We've got one line manager who ...as bad as Wayne Rooney say Ermmmmm.....this fools catchphrase is "to be honest with ya"

A RM manager/line manager and the word honesty do not go hand in hand
bunkerland
Posts: 546
Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by bunkerland »

"Listen up folks,due to unforseen circumstances.........."

This always relates to extra lapsing and usually takes place five minutes after the phones rings at about 630. :sad:
mandelsons_toenail
Posts: 1294
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:16
Gender: Male
Location: Outer Hebrides

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by mandelsons_toenail »

Image
El-Bandito
Posts: 313
Joined: 27 Jan 2009, 14:14
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by El-Bandito »

I have only rejected 3 days in leiu in the last year, oh and of course you can have Saturday off. Let me check, eh! That's not happening!!! is my favourite, with his chest puffed out,the lovely manager that he is ¿ Management are poor postpersons that cannot handle being a postie!! More indians less chiefs. End of discussion. :nana
Acca Dacca
Posts: 3232
Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 17:13
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Acca Dacca »

''Your day offs Tuesday''
If you tolerate this, then your paid break will be next
rockmanrock
Posts: 69
Joined: 19 Oct 2007, 19:05

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by rockmanrock »

' Ale and Mail don't mix'

A classic hungover shout
sareknees
Posts: 105
Joined: 15 Sep 2008, 20:09
Gender: Female
Location: At the front door to The Priory

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by sareknees »

I,m free :shock: :Very Happy
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by Sidley »

Your boss is Mr Humphries?
llcoolh
Posts: 129
Joined: 05 Nov 2012, 08:58
Gender: Male

Re: What is your managers favourate phrase/quote?

Post by llcoolh »

When it comes to my budget I am not approachable!!